Baggage Policy of Sun Country Airlines
A Note On The Baggage Policy Of Sun Country Airlines:
People are generally very excited about their trip and, therefore, in excitement, they would want to carry everything with them. But, this is the mistake done by most of the passengers. You can carry a limited amount of bags with you. So, there is no point in making extra bags for the journey. You can be charged extra for each extra bag that you will be carrying that can result in spoiling your mood. Therefore, you should go through the baggage policy of the airline on which you are traveling.
The Baggage Policy Of Sun Country Airlines:
- For the passengers of regular fare, they are allowed to carry 1 personal item and 1 carry-on item for free.
- The passengers are allowed to carry 2 checked baggage for free. Applicable fees will be charged if a passenger is carrying beyond 2 bags.
- Coming on the carry-on bags, the bags should not exceed 24 inches long x 16 inches wide x 11 inches tall and that includes handles, wheels, etc.
- The weight allowed of the carry-on bag is 35 pounds and should fit within the sizer box at the gate.
- Talking about the personal items, it should not exceed 17 inches long x 13 inches wide x 9 inches tall.
- Duty-free, jackets, umbrella, assistive devices, diaper bags do not count in the carry-on allowance.
- The weight allowed for the hold luggage policy is 23 kg and the maximum dimensions allowed is 62 inches or 157 centimeters (length + width + height).
- The passengers will be charged $60 USD for the third bag or any additional bag.
- If the bags will be overweight and the weight extends 23 kg, then the charges for the bags of weight 24 to 46 kg will be $75 USD per extra bag.
- The bags above 46 kg will be not be counted as checked baggage.
This was the Sun Country airlines baggage policy. If the passengers have some concerns related to this policy, then they can definitely contact customer support executives for discussing the query.