How To Make Reservations in Vueling Airlines?
Policies and Reservations Processes of Vueling Airlines
The largest airline of Spain, Vueling Airlines is a Spanish low-cost airline that serves more than 100 destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. This airline is considered as the largest in terms of a number of destinations and fleet size.
Being the largest, we get so many inquiries about the reservation process in Vueling airlines. We have come across many passengers who want to make the booking in this airline but they are not aware of the classes in this airline as well as the reservation process. Also, other policies should also be known. The passengers can read the full article to get a proper understanding of the policies and processes and can call on Vueling airline reservations.
Classes of Travel in Vueling Airlines:
Being a low-cost airline, this airline only has an economy class but has three different fares. The economy class offers good leg space with a different type of food and a lot to get entertained. The thee fares are basic, Optima and TimeFlex fare. The basic one is the most economical fare. Optima fare includes seat selection as well as one checked bag per passenger of 25 kg. the TimeFlex fare comprises of unlimited date changes, free seat selection, priority boarding, fast track through security control, exclusive check-in at certain airports, and the flexibility to change the time of your flight.
Vueling Airlines Reservation Process:
Let us now have a look at the reservation process in Vueling airline:
- Open the official website of Vueling and enter all the details of your travel like the place of travel and boarding, the date of travel and the number of passengers.
- Click on the search. The list of flights will be opened and you can choose your favorite flight. Then, you have to click on continue.
- A form will be opened in which the passengers have to fill in the details of the passengers and then they can proceed further towards the payment.
- Pay for your booked flight and complete the procedure. Then, at last, they will be mailed the confirmation of the booked flight with the full details of the ticket.
The passengers can now travel with their pets in Vueling Airlines. But, they have to follow the Vueling Airlines Pets Reservations before deciding to take their pets with them. They can also contact customer support for further assistance. Let us see the pet policy.
Pet Policy in Vueling Airlines:
If you want to travel with your pet or with an assistant dog, then you can go for reading this pet policy:
- The animals that are permitted onboard are dogs, cats, tortoise, birds, and fish.
- The passengers are not allowed to carry animals like Birds of prey, farm animals, rabbits, Reptiles, etc.
- The passengers will be charged 40 EUR for the domestic flights and 50 EUR for the international one.
- The pet carrier should go through the security check with its leash and its food and the pet must go through the walk- either in your arms or walking.
- The pet carrier should be kept inside the floor, under the seat in front of you or between your legs.
- Animals with poor health, unpleasant health or violent behavior will not be allowed as they can cause distress to the passengers or can be a danger to them.
- The passengers can travel with one pet and a maximum of two pets are allowed.
Travel with children in Vueling Airlines
The passengers can contact Vueling Airlines Reservations for Children to know about its policy. The experts in customer care will guide you regarding the policies of this airline. They can also provide you with tips.
- The policy is for children between 5-11 years old who are traveling alone.
- The passengers have to provide documents like identity documentation, the child’s passport, a photocopy of their passport, 3 copies of the completed form.
- The fee for the children flying is 35 euros for the domestic flights and 55 for the international flights and the flights to/from the Canary island.
- The children under 2 can travel on their mother/father’s lap and the fee incurred will be 15 euros.
- Infants under 7 days old will not be permitted to fly with Vueling airlines.
- The child above 2 will be charged with the full-priced fare.
- Customer Reviews
- Thanks for the article. Was able to get all the details here..
- Wow!!! Here we will be offered with the complete details about the online booking process. Thanks a ton..