How Do I Get a Refund If I Cancel My Ryanair Flight?
Suppose you have to attend your college reunion and made all the flight and hotel reservations with Ryanair, but you had to cancel your trip due to unavoidable circumstances. Now you are thinking that your money is going to waste due to sudden changes and want to know, can I get a refund if I cancel my Ryanair flight? Then read the below article to know all about the Ryanair refund policy-
What is Ryanair's Refund Policy?
If you are considering cancellation your flight reservation and don't want to lose your reservation fees, you can change your booking. According to Ryanair change policies, all bookings are changeable, even close to the departure time.
Ryanair does not offer a refund for flight cancellations except in some cases that are mentioned below-
- If the Airline makes the cancelation, you will get a full refund.
- If your Ryanair flight is delayed by 5 hours, then you are eligible to cancel your flight and can get a full refund.
- If you have been affected by the loss of an immediate family member within 28 days of your departure flight date and do not wish to travel, the Airline may provide a full refund upon application. You can connect with customer service via Ryanair Phone Number to know more.
- The immediate member is defined by Ryan Air which includes- Spouse, Civil Partner, Children (including adopted/stepchildren), Parents (including stepparents), Brothers & Sisters (including step-siblings), Son/Daughter-in-law, Brother/Sister-in-law, Father/Mother-in-law, Grandparents & Grandchildren.
- In the circumstance of death or severe illness making it unattainable for a passenger to travel, the reservations of the affected passenger and anyone traveling on the same booking reference may be refunded.
- The Airline also offers to change flight dates and can waive any restriction or fee once relevant documentary evidence is provided before the travel date.
How can I apply for a refund in Ryanair?
If your situation comes under Ryanair refund policies, you can apply for a refund through various methods. Some of them are mentioned below-
You can apply for a refund after canceling your flight by requesting a refund option, or you can do it later by refund form. You can apply for a refund through an online process by your self which is easy and time-saving. Follow the given step below-
- Visit the official website of Ryanair at www.ryanair.com
- Select the "manage booking" option available on the screen
- Fill out your booking id and last name on the given tabs
- After accessing your dashboard, select the previous trip you canceled and the refund form.
- Fill out the details in the Refund form and submit it.
- The refund will take 5-7 days to get credited to your original payment account.
You can also request the customer service team to apply for the refund on your behalf through the Ryanair Customer Service Phone Number. They will complete the process and assist you. Follow the given steps-
- Dial +44 127 935 8395 on your phone.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 3 for the refund application
- Wait a while as your call gets connected to the Ryanair customer service agent.
- Explain to him the issues and ask for the help
- Provide him with the relevant flight booking details
- After the process is completed, you will be informed through mail
You can also connect with the Airline through their official social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, etc., to get a timely response from the RyanAir customer service team.