Turkish Airlines Flight Booking And Cancellation Policy with Help of Phone Number
Turkish Airlines is a flag carrier service provider headquartered in Istanbul. It flies to 315 destinations and its fleet size includes 343 aircraft in it. Turkish Airlines is also a member of Star Alliance. It is a passenger friendly airline providing best support to the passengers regarding reservations and other services it offers. When you want to travel with an affordable and safe airline then Turkish Airlines is the best option for you.
How to Book Turkish Airlines Flights with Help Of Phone Number?
If you are wondering how you can book a flight with Turkish Airlines read the ways listed below:
- Turkish Airlines website or mobile app allows you to book a flight with them online.
- Other way to book your flight online is booking through the online travel agencies.
- To book your flight with Turkish airlines over the phone dial Turkish Airlines phone number and get your flight booked with them.
- You can visit the nearest airport to your location and book your flight from the airport ticket counter
How to Book Turkish Airlines Flights on its Website or Mobile App?
- Open Turkish Airlines website or download and open Turkish Airlines mobile app in your phone
- Click book a flight and choose from the options given one way, round trip or multi city
- Input the name of flight departure city and flight arrival city
- Provide the date you are planning to travel and if you are booking a round trip provide return journey date also
- Select any one from the economy or business class cabin on the basis of your requirement
- Now you have to enter the number of adult, child or infant passengers travelling with you
- Click search and a list of flights available with Turkish Airlines will open
- Select a flight and follow the instructions to make final payment for purchasing the flight ticket
- Once payment is complete you will receive a booking confirmation mail from Turkish Airlines.
What is Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy?
After you have booked your flight with Turkish Airlines you can also manage your booking on its website for the purpose of making any changes in your booked flight. Turkish Airlines customers are also allowed to cancel a booked flight in case of unavoidable circumstances. But Turkish Airlines follows a cancellation policy determining some rules and regulation for cancelling a booked flight. Kindly read the below given information to know about Turkish Airlines cancellation policy:
- The cancelling fee of Turkish Airlines is almost same as the booking amount as passenger will get the refund of tax amount only.
- For cancelling the flight before 12 hours of departure the cancellation fee to be paid is 20%.
- If you are cancelling the ticket between 1 to 12 hours of flight departure, then you have to pay 40% cancellation fee. You will get the refund of remaining amount less servicing fee.
- You are not allowed to cancel your flight if the time left for the departure of flight is 1 hour.
- For international flight you will not get any refund for cancelling your flight.
- Turkish Airlines does not follow the 24 hours’ cancellation policy that is followed by almost all the other airlines.
To cancel your flight online visit Turkish Airlines website and apply for the cancellation from manage booking section. First of all, you have to provide ticket number and passenger surname to proceed for the cancellation process.
Further you can call Turkish Airlines customer service number anytime regarding any kind of assistance you need about flight booking, managing your booked flight or cancelling a flight etc. Turkish Airlines will assign a representative to you who will resolve all of your queries.