Get a Step by Step Manual to Manage Your Flight Bookings on Swiss Airlines
Swiss Airlines is the flag carrier of Switzerland and serves in more than a hundred destinations covering 46 countries. Also, the airline has 89 aircraft in its fleet through which it operates domestic and international flights. Moreover, the airline offers a number of services making the travel more convenient and comfortable. Aside from this, if you want to add an additional service on Swiss Airlines, you can do that by going to Swiss Airlines' manage booking section. In addition, a step by step guide is here to provide you all the required information.
How to Manage a Flight Booking on Swiss Airlines?
- First and foremost, you are required to open the website of Swiss Airlines.
- On the left top corner of the homepage of Swiss Airlines, you have to click on the Login option.
- From the drop-down menu, you should select the Retrieve Booking option.
- Thereafter, you will get two option to get your flight bookings, you can either do profile login or retrieve flight using booking reference code.
- In this way, you need to fill in the first name, last name of the passenger, and booking reference number.
- After that, click on the Retrieve Booking button.
- Consequently, you will reach the Swiss Airlines Manage Booking page.
- There you will require to choose the desired service or feature that you want access for your flight booking on Swiss Airlines.
- Also, by following the prompts you are required to complete the process.
Get Your Flight Manage on Swiss Airlines Anytime
Once the service is activated on your flight booking, a confirmation will be given to you through an email. Besides, if you want to know more about managing bookings or you get stuck with any problem while managing a flight. You can get help from the Manage booking number of Swiss Airlines, the customer support team will help you thoroughly to provide you all the important information.
- Customer Reviews
- Thank you for sharing Swiss Air manage booking process..