How Much Does It Cost to Change Your Flight Date with Air Canada?
In What Way You Can Acquire New Travel Dates with Air Canada
Air Canada always works with the passenger's requirements and offers services accordingly. You can easily reserve a flight seat for a particular destination with Air Canada and obtain the different types of facilities. Air Canada gives you the facility to change the travel dates to meet the unexpected situation. You can anytime change the travel dates before the departure and obtain the new preferred journey. For this, passengers always want to know about the cost to change their flight date with Air Canada before the departure. You can read further and gather information related to the flight change.
Rules Regarding the Air Canada Flight Change
- Air Canada gives you the access to change the travel dates online within 24 hours of the purchase and eliminate any flight ticket cost. But for this, the flight must be purchased a week before the actual departure.
- When you change the travel dates after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees that will vary according to the travel type and time remaining for the departure.
- There can be higher travel costs for the new ticket that you need to pay to complete the changes.
- Sometimes the difference between the new ticket and an existing reservation can be less. Air Canada issue the refund as travel credit for the difference after debiting the fees or charges.
- If you have bought the Air Canada flight ticket with online travel agencies, you need to contact them separately to know about the travel date change.
Mechanism to Obtain New Travel Dates with Air Canada
When you understand all the points regarding the terms and conditions, you can proceed to change the ticket online. You will easily find the Air Canada flight date change cost through the below steps:
- Firstly, you need to open the Air Canada official website at any preferred search browser on your device.
- Then, you have to choose the manage booking portal available on the website to retrieve the reservation.
- You need to enter the booking code with the passenger's last name and tap on the submit button.
- With this, you will see the Air Canada reservation details from which you need to choose the flight you want to change.
- After that, tap on the change flight button and proceed to the next screen.
- With this, you need to enter the new travel dates and search the flights accordingly.
- You can choose the flight from the available list on your screen and move to the new page.
- On the new screen, you need to make the payment for any difference with the change cost and complete the process.
- Air Canada will immediately send you the confirmation message at your registered email id with the new e-ticket.
Moreover, if you cannot change the dates online, you can get in touch with the customer service team and get the details. For this, you can dial the Air Canada customer service phone number available in their help section. Once your call connects, you can share your issues with them and obtain the new preferred dates for the travel with Air Canada.
Thank you for submitting review.