Everything that You Need to Know About Brussels Airlines Reservations
Passengers who wish to travel with Brussels airlines but are not sure about the services and function then shall not panic. This is the place that will make you familiar with Brussels airlines and its services. So, refer to the information mentioned further in this article to get double sure about the airlines and whether you should travel with them.
Bringing You Closer to Brussels Airlines and Knowing About Its Services!
Brussels airlines are the basic flag carrier airline of Belgium that is headquartered in Brussels Airport. The services offered by this airline along with the different classes are explained below.
- Brussels airline is the one that offers different classes based on the services and fare charges ranging from low to high. The different classes offered by airlines are Economy class (Light, Classic, Flex) and Business class( Sver, Flex).
- The passengers who want to save their money can book their flight tickets on Economy class which is categorized in further three types when traveling internationally.
- Passengers traveling in Economy class get free meals and refreshments along with other services.
- However, passengers in Business class get lie-flat seats, pillows, and duvets, etc along with other services.
With the help of the above information, you come to know services about Brussels airlines. Now, if you want to get Brussels Airlines reservations then you can follow the steps below.
Steps to Book Brussels Airlines Seats Effortlessly!
- Start by opening a preferred web browser and open the booking link from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Tap on the “Book my Seat” option from the top of the navigation bar and proceed by choosing any one option from the three based on the type of your travel and tap “Next”.
- From the new page, enter travel details like date of travel, the number of passengers, departing and arriving cities, etc, and tap “Next”.
- Now from the list of flights in front of you, choose any one flight and then find the desired seat from the seat map getting displayed.
- Complete the process by entering personal details like date of birth, age, contact number along with the mode of payment.
- Enter and confirm the payment and you will be updated on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
After you have got to know about the steps to book Brussels Airlines seats you now can travel without hassle. The next thing one needs to know is the baggage policy and instead of Brussels airlines phone number, you can refer to the information further.
Baggage Policy of Brussels Airlines!
Carry-on Baggage Allowance!
- Passengers who are traveling in Economy light class are allowed to carry one personal bag that should not be more than 3 Kg.
- Passengers in Flex class are allowed to take 12 kg of baggage while those in business class can take 2 carry-on bags not weighing more than 16 Kg.
- The maximum dimensions of carry-on luggage are 55 x 40 x 23 cm.
Checked-in Baggage Policy!
- Passengers who are traveling in Economy light and Flex may take 1 bag with them while those in Business are allowed to take 2 bags.
- The baggage must be 23 Kg for Economy and 32 Kg for Business. While the dimensions should not exceed 62 Kg.
Those who need any further help are free to contact the customer service of Brussels Airlines.