Thinking to travel with the adorable companion of yours? Then why just think? Implement what you thought about. As there is good news for you. And that is, United Airlines has revised its Pet policy and made all the necessary amendments. You can now enjoy to the fullest with your pet.
But before booking the flight tickets, let us show you important points that have been amended for your pet’s and passengers’ safety. And this can be checked by newly amended pet policy for United Airlines. Let us study the points associated with it.
Take Note of the Safety of Your Travel Companion
- United airlines allow domestic cats, rabbits, dogs and household birds for the passengers to take along.
- These pets are even allowed to accompany the passengers on the cabin.
- The strong point of United airlines pet policy is that trained pets are allowed on the cabin along with the disabled passengers.
- The accepted age of puppies and kittens are 16 weeks.
- While travelling with a pet, it must get a checkup and its documents shall be produced at the time of booking and boarding the flight.
- The pet shall be kept in a carrier and no extra seat is provided at the time of boarding the flight and also the carrier should be approved by United airlines officials.
- The carrier shall be so made that the pet shall be able to stand, turn and do all the necessary movements.
Therefore, travelling with your pet shall be a pleasant experience which is without hassle. Further, for any query, the passenger can contact United Airline customer support team. The highly qualified team will be delighted to help you.
- Customer Reviews
- Very informative article. Must read this article before bringing your pet in United airlines. Call them and get complete information about the policies and you can book your flights from them amazing customer service providers..