What is Austrian Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy?
Austrian Airlines Refund and Cancellation Policy
Austrian Airlines happens to be a popular airline of Austria and also known to be a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Airlines. And for traveling on this airline, you can easily make the flight reservations following some quick steps that will help you. Also to make any sort of changes in the reservations or even to cancel it, you have to take the help of the airline’s policies. Have a look on the elaborated cancellation and refund policies of the Austrian Airlines.
Canceling the flight reservations on the Austrian Airlines
It’s totally okay to cancel the bookings because of the changed plans. And now changing reservations with the Austrian Airlines has become even easier because of the Austrian Airlines cancellation policy. Just look through the cancellation policy and cancel the bookings.
Terms and conditions on the flight cancellation
- You can easily cancel the bookings of the Austrian Airlines if the booking is confirmed and refundable.
- As per the rules, flight cancellation within 24 hours of the flight booking will not be subjected to any sort of cancellation fee. And you can easily claim your flight refund without any deduction.
- Flight cancellation after the 24 hours will be followed by the flight cancellation fee that will be calculated on the basis of the type of the ticket purchased.
- The flight cancellation is allowed maximum 24 hours before the flight takes off.
Applying for the flight refund on Austrian Airlines
The next step that involves after canceling the flight reservations is to apply for the flight refund. And to request a refund on this airline, Austrian Airlines refund policy will help you with that.
Flight refund policies of the Austrian airlines
- To apply for the flight refund on this airline, the first rule is a 24 hours cancellation policy through which passengers will get back the entire flight refund without any deduction.
- The full refund will be processed only if you have canceled the bookings within 24 hours and the flight is set to depart maximum after a week.
- Moving on, if you receive an email from the airline related to the flight cancellation then the passenger deserves the right to get the bookings canceled voluntarily and without any deduction. You can always choose to cancel the bookings and apply for the refund instead of taking up another ticket.
- The Airline will approve the flight refund in the form of the travel voucher that the passenger can use to book the next flight. Kindly remember that the flight voucher can be used maximum within a year and after that it will get expired.
- The reservation that was booked as a non refundable ticket or if you missed the flight then you won’t be able to apply for any type of the flight refund. Hence choose the reservation wisely.
Contact the customer care group of the airline
In case things are still not clear to you then you can take the help of the customer care team of the airline. Simply call on the helpline number of the airline and then ask them to explain the reservation policies. You can even drop an email or DM on social media.