Flight Change Policy Of Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines realizes that due to change in plans passengers may face the need to make change in their reservation. Therefore the airline allows passengers to make changes. If you want to know the change policy and how to make changes then this blog will provide you all information.
Passengers can make changes online and offline.
Steps to make changes online are:
- Open the website of airline.
- Select ‘Plan and Book’ option.
- Under it select ‘Manage your Booking’.
- Enter your ticket number or reservation code and surname.
- Your ticket details will open.
- Select the change option and make desired changes.
- Pay the change fee.
- Your changes will be made.
If changes are made by calling the reservation or customer care center then passengers will have to provide their ticket details to the customer executive and request for changes.
Rules for Turkish Airlines Change Reservation
- Passengers can make changes in the dates and routes of their flight but not in passenger’s information. If passengers want they can also add flights and infants in their existing booking.
- Changes can be made to only some reservations which depend on the fare rules.
- A change fee can also apply if changes are made. The fee varies depending on the flight and fare purchased. Passengers can check the fare rules on the airline’s website to know the fee to be paid.
- For few fares like PrimeFly, economy flexible in international flights changes can be made free of cost
- The airline does not allow changes if there is less than an hour left for departure.
- If there will be a fee difference then the passengers will have to pay the difference.
- If passenger wishes to make changes in route of domestic tickets then they can change it to only other domestic routes and not to international routes.
- Changes are not allowed for F, U, W, P classes.
If passengers need more information or have any queries then they can contact the customer care of Turkish airline.