Change Flight With Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines understands the fact that the things does not always work according to the plan that is why they allow the passengers to change flight afterwards. You can apply for a flight change online through manage booking section on Turkish Airlines website. There are various changes you can apply in your itinerary but if you want to know about specific international flight date change then go through the information given below.
What is the policy of Turkish Airlines change flight date international?
If you have booked an international flight with Turkish Airlines and looking for the specific information about the international flight date change then go through the information given below:
- Turkish Airlines allows the passengers travelling on international flight for a flight date change.
- The cost for international flight date change starts from 200 dollars and may exceed due to the international price tag.
- Other than flight date change there are various changes allowed on both domestic and international flights as given below:
- You are allowed to change date, time and route of both domestic and international flights. Make sure that you are not applying for domestic to international route change as it is not allowed.
- You have to pay a change for a flight change but the change fee varies on the basis of domestic or international flight change.
- If you are applying for flight change after only 12 or less hours remaining for scheduled departure then you have to pay the 30% amount of your ticket price.
- The flight change fee for both domestic and international flights range between 20 Euros to 40 Euros that can be applied on the basis of fare rule.
You can contact Turkish Airlines customer support to get more information about the flight change or any other query you have regarding Turkish Airlines reservations and booking with them.