How To Make Reservations in SpiceJet Airlines?
What is the SpiceJet Airlines Reservation Procedure, also Including its Pet and Child Travel Policy?
People who are eager to know the procedure to make a reservation in SpiceJet Airlines, plus other important reservation policies of it are welcome here. Apart from the SpiceJet Airline's reservation procedure details, you will also gain knowledge about their child and pet travel policy in a most accurate manner, as these details are also necessary for frequent travelers. Moreover, you will also learn about the type of classes available on SpiceJet Airlines flight from here. Therefore, go through the information given about the SpiceJet Airlines reservation services given below to understand the full specifications most appropriately.
What is the Reservation Process of SpiceJet Airlines?
Firstly, on this page you will get to know about the SpiceJet Airlines ticket booking platforms, so that you can make a reservation for yourself in near future in most appropriate manner. Therefore multiple modes to make SpiceJet Airlines Reservations are as given below:
- Go to the official SpiceJet Airlines website and navigate towards flight booking.
- Next, you must choose a preferred trip type from multi-city, round, or one-way.
- Then enter your departure as well as arrival city names.
- Next choose the appropriate dates for your travel on the calendar.
- Then select the adult, child, and infant passengers total number.
- Hereafter select your currency type and tap search button.
- Next a whole list of the available flight will appear.
- Find a most suitable flight and click on it to open.
- Then enter other details and select a preferred payment channel.
- Now make final payment, and you will receive a confirmed booking message from SpiceJet.
- If you don’t prefer online booking then simply make a phone call on SpiceJet reservation support number.
- Next, an executive will assigned to you on phone call for providing reservation guidance.
- You have to share your booking requirement with this officer, and get the availability details.
- At last once you satisfactorily find a suitable flight, ask the reservation officer to make final reservation by proving your online payment details to them.
- If fortunately you live by an airport, which also provides SpiceJet booking service then visit it.
- Then go towards the SpiceJet Airlines ticket booking window and ask available flight details as per your need.
- Hereafter, make a final flight reservation by paying for it through card or cash at the booking counter.
What is the Policy for Pet Travel on SpiceJet Airlines?
Whenever you look forward to accompany your pet on your travel with SpiceJet Airlines, you must follow a set of rules they have presented for it. Moreover, the SpiceJet Airlines Pets Reservations policy is as described below:
- According to the pet travel policy of the SpiceJet Airlines, unfortunately they are not allowed in the cabin but welcome as checked baggage on hold on few flights by them.
- SpiceJet Airlines allows the passengers to carry at least 3 carriers each in hold but you can put 2 pets together in a single carrier.
- You have to make sure that the pets sharing a single carrier must weigh less than 10 kg each.
- Also ensure that the carrier you are holding as the checked bag for pet travel in SpiceJet Airlines must not exceed 18" x 18" x 12" dimension.
- The fee to make pet reservation on the SpiceJet Airlines flight is 300 INR.
- Firstly, you have to find out those flights on which pets can travel as checked baggage in hold, by contacting their reservation support department.
What is the Policy for Child Travel on SpiceJet Airlines?
SpiceJet Airlines has defined a particular set of rules for travelling with a child on their flight. If you want to know these rules to make SpiceJet Airlines reservations for children, then go through the points given below.
- As per the child travel policy of the SpiceJet Airlines, it allows only the babies above 7 days on its flight. Whereas, you have to provide medical authorization for traveling with an infant within 1 week of birth.
- SpiceJet Airlines doesn’t offer a separate seat for an infant traveler as they are allowed only in the lap of their parents. A single adult can carry only one infant each.
- You have to make a reservation on the SpcieJet Airlines flight for travelling with a child above 2 years.
- SpiceJet Airlines doesn’t allow the children between 5-12 years to travel alone without accompanying an adult.
- You must always carry the passport of the child and a valid ID while travelling with one in SpiceJet flight.
Hence, all the necessary data related to the SpiceJet Airlines reservation is provided above. If you wish to get additional details apart from the information given above, contact the customer service department of the SpiceJet Airlines for support.