How To Make Reservations in Philippine Airlines?
What is the Process of Making a Reservation in Philippine Airlines? Elaborate the Minor as Well as Pet Policy:
We all have come across the situation when we have to decide on which airline we want to travel. Philippine airlines are also in the eyes of us because of the marvelous and wonderful service it provides to their passengers. We are not only talking about the services during the flight but also the online services. The online services can be enjoyed by the passengers as they can now book their flight tickets online, can edit them in case it is needed online check-in and can also get their boarding pass. They do not have to travel from one place to another to get hold of these services.
How to Make a Booking in Philippine Airlines?
Now that we have talked so much about reservations, let us see the process of making the Philippine airline reservations. The passengers can enjoy the services offline as well as online to get their seats reserved. We are here to provide you with the knowledge of making the reservation online. Let us see the online process of making a booking in Philippine airlines.
- Go to the official website of Philippine Airlines, and in the box on the home page, choose the city that you want to travel.
- Then, select the date of travel and the passengers traveling. Click on Search.
- You have to now choose the flight that is most appropriate for you and click on continue that you will find at the bottom of the page.
- When you click on this, you can see the details of the flights. You will have to fill in the form regarding the details of the passengers and then click on continue.
- You can also choose some extra or special services for you or skip this option. Choose the seats for yourself if you want.
- You will now proceed towards making the payment for your booked flight. You have the opportunity to choose the mode of payment and complete it.
- In the last, you will get the confirmation email on your registered email address with the full details of your trip.
Traveling with Children in Philippine:
Who would want to leave their children when they are traveling, but there are circumstances when you have to make your children travel, and you cannot go with them. We understand your worries, but trust us, Philippine airlines will take of everything. All you need to do is to go through the minor policy of Philippine airlines that will make you aware of the rules and regulations of it.
Minor policy: Children Flying Alone:
- For children to travel, they must be accompanied by someone who is at least 18 years old.
- Children less than five years are not allowed to travel on domestic flights, and for international flights, the children should be at least eight years old.
- For domestic flights, children between the age of 5-11 years’ can travel alone but in the category of unaccompanied minors, whereas the children between the age of 8-11 may travel as unaccompanied minors in the international flight.
- Children above eight and under 12 should be brought to the departure gate and should be met with an adult at the arrival airport.
- The children aged 8 to 11 years old will be charged the 100 percent adult fare when they are traveling alone.
This is all about the minor policy of Philippine airlines. You can contact the Philippine Airlines Reservations for Children to take more knowledge on this. They will throw a light on this and will make you aware. If you want to take your pets along, then make sure that there is a policy too that you have to follow.
Pet policy of Philippine Airlines:
- The animals such as dogs, cats, birds can be transported as checked baggage.
- To be accepted as checked baggage, the pet should be accompanied by an adult passenger who should be at least 12 years old.
- The animal should be crated in a leak-proof and secure container. The passengers should take full responsibility for the pet traveling with them.
- For the domestic flights, the passengers will be charged PHP 1000 per 5 kg for the domestic flight and PHP 2000 per 10 kg.
This is the pet policy in Philippine airlines. You can make a call on Philippine Airlines Pets Reservations to get a better understanding if you are not clear about the policy. The executives will help you out in understanding the policy in a better way. Talking about the classes in Philippine airlines, the airline has economy class, premium economy as well as the business class. A proper service is rendered by the airline depending on the classes the passengers are traveling. To know more, the passengers have the option of contacting the representatives by calling on the helpline number. The services are active round the clock to provide aid to their passengers.