How to Upgrade Your Seat with Korean Air Online?
Want to Upgrade Korean Air Seat to Business Class? Get the Procedure Here
If you have booked an economy class flight on Korean Air and now looking out for some information to upgrade your seat, you should stop searching about it as here you will get all the information to upgrade Korean Air seat. So, go through the given details.
Some Important Points to Upgrade Seat on Korean Air
- Korean Air flight seat upgrade is accessible only when you have purchased an e-ticket issued by a SkyTeam partner airline and travel at a regular flight fare.
- There is no seat upgrade facility on making codeshare flight bookings.
- Also, for all non-discounted normal flight fare tickets are eligible to upgrade Korean Air seat only from economy class to business class.
- Only unused flight booking can be upgraded on Korean Air business class flight and also, the upgrade is applicable to only international flights. You can't upgrade seats on Korean Air for a domestic flight booking.
After knowing the above information, if you're wondering about the procedure to upgrade your flight seat on Korean Air, you should not miss the given steps to do so.
How Will You Upgrade Seats on Korean Air?
- Before you do anything, you should open the homepage of the Korean Air website.
- At the top right, you will see the My Trip option, click on it.
- Then you can log in to your Skypass account or retrieve your bookings using reservation number.
- Fill in the departure date and destinations as well to find your bookings.
- Once you fill in all the required information, click Search.
- After that, you will see the flight booking details on your screen, choose the Korean Air seat upgrade option.
- Also, you have to follow the onscreen instructions and proceed to the payment page.
- After that, choose a payment method through which you want to pay for the seats, use your mile or points to purchase the upgrade.
Note: if you don't find the upgrade option on the My Trips section, your flight is not eligible for an upgrade. You can request an upgrade and you'll be notified as the upgrade is available for you.
This is how you will be able to upgrade your seats on Korean Air without any hassle. Also, after knowing the aforementioned information, you won't worry for upgrading a flight to a business class. Moreover, if you still have more queries about Korean Air seat upgrade, you can contact the customer service phone number to get help. The helpline number is accessible around the clock.