How to Change Delta Airline Ticket Name?
Delta airlines being one of the major American airlines headquartered in Atlanta is used to carry both cargo goods and passengers across the world. Delta airline is leading airlines company that consists of 885 aircraft in its fleet which carries to over 325 destinations around the globe.
With its leading services in booking, Delta airline is also capable of managing your travel easily. Interestingly, you can change your ticket name if printed wrong by mistake by following the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Delta airlines.
- Tap on “Manage My Travel” option available at the top of the page.
- As the window is displayed in front of you, enter your details of booking or reservation number and last name as on passport and then press “Next”.
- When the booking details are displayed in front of you, select the corresponding booking to which you want to change the name.
- On selecting the booking, from the options click on “Edit” and then proceed further.
- A window is displayed similar at the time of booking. Firstly, you will be asked to change your itinerary details and then flight details and thirdly personal details.
- You can directly skip to the third step and change delta airline ticket name.
- When the name is changed, you can tap on “Confirm” option to give the confirmation.
- Once confirmed you can print the corrected ticket or save with you for your reference.
After following the steps, you can change your name easily and if you want any further information then you can contact helpline number without any hesitation.
- Customer Reviews
- Searching for this information from many days now got the satisfactory answer here, very nicely explained all the procedure.