How to Cancel a Non-Refundable Flight?
Flight cancellation is always done in two ways one is canceled by the passengers and another one is done by the airlines carrier. But in both situations, one thing is very common that is a refund, and every passenger looks for the refund and especially if they have purchased a refundable ticket. But what if you have purchased a non-refundable ticket with your preferred airlines carrier? Then you don’t need to worry at all because you can still cancel a non-refundable flight ticket that mostly depends on the cancellation policy and you should know about that before the flight cancellation.
Cancellation Policy on Non-Refundable Flights
- As per the cancellation rules of the U.S department, you can make a flight cancellation request for a non-refundable flight within 24 hours of booking.
- On the cancellation of a non-refundable flight within 24 hours of booking, you can cancel without any charges and also make a refund request.
- If you miss the 24-hours cancellation period, then you will be required to pay the cancellation charges that depend on the type of your ticket.
- For the delayed flights, you can also make a cancellation request on non-refundable flights free of cost.
Cancellation Process of Non-Refundable Flights
If you would like to cancel your non-refundable flights, then you can do that with the help of the below steps:
- First of all, you would be required to visit the official website of that particular airlines.
- You can find the Manage Booking section and then click on it.
- You can enter the booking number and last name into the given field.
- After that, you can select your flight and then follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your flight ticket.
With these above-given steps, you can cancel a non-refundable flight in a very simple and effective manner as per the cancellation policy. If you still require assistance related to flight cancellation, then you can contact the customer service team.