How Much does Ryanair Charge for Special Assistance?
Ryanair is a customer-centric airline that ensures a safe and comfortable journey. If you have a booking with Ryanair and need special assistance at the airport, it is generally FREE of charge. You can request special assistance services while booking the flight, pre-book them on the website 48 hours before departure, or by contacting the special assistance team directly by calling Ryanair's customer service Phone Number. Besides, you will obtain detailed information in the content below. So let's get started.
Special Airport assistance type one can have for free.
- BDGR- If the passenger travel with a guide/assistance dog requiring a walker through the airport(Departure /arrival) to the plane seat and separate safety briefing
- PETC- If passengers travel with a guide/ assistance dog but no particular service is required through the airport
- WCHC- If passengers need special assistance through the airport for departure/arrival and to get lifted on/off and to the plane seat
- WCHS- If passengers need assistance through the airport (departure/arrival) and up/down the plane steps
- DPNA- for self-reliant passengers having an intellectual disability, understand safety instructions and need assistance through departure and arrival at the airport
- BLIND- for blind/vision impaired passengers who need a walker through the airport to the plane and separate briefing from staff
So coming to the point: Does Ryanair charge for special assistance? The answer is no. Ryanair does not charge for special service at the airport. Moreover, let's proceed further and check out the process to book special assistance.
Requesting Special Assistance with Ryanair
Ryanair allows you to request special assistance during the booking,48 hours before departure via the website, and up to 12 hours before withdrawal by contacting the special assistance department. Besides, here are the complete procedures given below for reference.
Request special assistance online.
- If you can't book the requests during booking, go to the homepage of Ryanair.
- There, locate the My booking section and open it.
- Login to your account and select the ticket you wish to get special assistance for
- Click on add service and select special assistance
- You can add the required help you want and proceed
- You can follow the instruction to complete the procedure
Request special assistance by calling
- Dial the Ryanair special assistance number +44 1279358588
- Select the desired language and follow the IVR instructions
- Choose 'special assistance from the main menu
- Say talk to a representative, and the system will connect you to the concerned de[artment
- Once connected, ask the agent to book special assistance for you
- Provide the details, and they will book the special assistance service for you simultaneously
Request special assistance via chat
- Go to the chat link https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/lp/chat?dep=sa.
- Log in to your account and type special assistance
- Select the assistance type from the options required
- You can provide the answer to the question prompted on the screen, and you are good to go
So going through the information above, you must be clear about the charges Ryanair asks for providing special assistance and how to request it. Moreover, you can also contact the airline via Ryanair Phone Number in case you have any doubts or wish to get additional information.
Thank you for submitting review.