How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight With Aeromexico?
Some changes are inevitable and demand sudden modification in your travel plans. Aeromexico allows you to change the flight if you need to. The airline allows the first flight change for free, but you need to pay the fare difference. However, the cost to change the flight depends on your ticket type and ranges between $200-$350 per person.
Do you still want more information about how much does it cost to change flight Aeromexico? You can read the following article that includes the flight change policy of the airline. Moreover, it has some simple steps to make the flight changes online.
Aeromexico Flight Change Policy
The airline has different policies for voluntary and involuntary changes. Let's check the different guidelines and the flight change cost based on that:
Aeromexico Flight Change Fee
- The airline provides a complimentary change for the customers without any change fee.
- You only need to pay the fare difference between the flights.
- You can also dodge the change fee if you make the modifications within 24 hours of booking the flight.
If you want to change the flight for the second time, you may need to pay Aeromexico Airlines change flight cost of $200-$350 depending on the ticket type. However, you can know the exact fees by calling the airline's customer support.
Aeromexico Policy for Voluntary Changes
- You can change or rebook the flight for free using your complimentary changes.
- The airline also offers you a refund in the form of a travel voucher called EMD for 115% of the ticket value before tax.
- The airline provides a refund in case of voluntary changes, but it may take up to 12 months to credit in your account.
Aeromexico Policy for Involuntary Changes
- If the flight is canceled from the airlines' side, you can ask for a refund or rebook the flight without any extra charges.
- If the new flight flies within 14 days of the scheduled flight date, you don't have to pay any fare difference.
- You can also request a refund in the form of an EMD voucher that is valid up to 330 days from the scheduled departure.
Other Important Guidelines for Aeromexico Flight Change
- If you change the flight on the same day of the scheduled departure, you must pay the change fee between $200 and $350.
- You can change the flight up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- You can make the changes using an online website or using the airline's customer support.
How to Change the Aeromexico Flight Online?
- The changing process is simple once you open the airline's official website.
- Now open the Manage Booking section and enter your flight details to see the Itinerary.
- Hit on the Modify button and make the required changes.
- Pay the change fee if applicable and wait to get a confirmation email from the airline.
So, the information given above helps you in a smooth flight change with Aeromexico. If you need any assistance regarding the flight change policy of the airline, you can dial the Aeromexico customer service number. The live person helps you guide the flight change policy and process that allows you to have a hassle-free ride with Aeromexico.