How Long Will It Take to Get a Refund from Virgin Atlantic?
Sometimes our plan gets changed at the last minute then we start thinking about the ticket refunds. If you think about how much time it will take to get a refund from Virgin Atlantic, don't worry just by some procedure, you will be able to get your refund information in a very easy step. There are many steps by which you connect with the Virgin Atlantic customer service UK care executive by a customer care number or social media platforms. You can also use the chat process on the Virgin Atlantic website in the contact section. Virgin Atlantic is always happy to help its passengers regarding any issues. In every issue, it hardly takes 14 working days to resolve their passenger's issues. Here are the following steps by which you can contact to get the information.
Virgin Atlantic Refund Policy
- If you cancel your ticket before 24 hours of booking, you will get a 100%refund, but if you cancel your booking after 24 hours of booking, you have to pay a 24 hours cancellation charge to Virgin Atlantic.
- If the flight gets canceled, you will also get a 100% refund or complimentary ticket to the next flight.
- If the flight gets delayed and you want to cancel your ticket, then also you will get a 100% refund.
- Some tickets are at a discounted price so there you have to pay some charges.
- If you bought the non-refundable ticket, you have to take our travel insurance if you wish to cancel the ticket.
- All refunds will be made in the same mode of payments used while booking.
Virgin Atlantic Refund Time
- If you paid through credit or Debit card, you will get the refund in 7-10 business days after your refund form is accepted.
- If you book your ticket through cash or cheque, it will take 20 business days or more. Cash and cheque payment takes time.
- Any other UPI payment also takes 7-10 business days.
How to Fill Out a Refund Form?
- You can visit the website www.virginatlantic.com.
- There, you will find a refund form option.
- You must have your booking number, and you must book directly with Virgin Atlantic, not with a travel agent or any third party.
- Then submit the form, and after some time, you will receive an acceptance for your refund request. Then Virgin Atlantic will credit your refund within the given timeframe to the original form of payment
- The money will show in your account depending on your payment method or service provider.
- If the refund process takes longer than as it is expected, then you must have the option to go to the Virgin Atlantic website and then go to the help and contact section. There you will find a Virgin Atlantic refund telephone number you can easily connect to them.
- And for any other information or query related to the refund policy, refund time, or to know how to fill the refund form, you can also connect to the Virgin Atlantic customer service phone number, which is mentioned on the Virgin Atlantic website in the help and contact section.