How Long is the Hold Time for JetBlue?
There might be times when you can't decide whether you can fly to your destination or not. In such a case, you might miss the best airfare to travel to your destination. JetBlue understands your dilemma and offers you several options to make your travel easy. You can hold your flight tickets on JetBlue up to 24 hours from making a reservation. The process is simple, and you can hold a JetBlue flight without seeing any hassle.
Further, the JetBlue Airlines phone number is accessible 24*7 to assist you if you want to know more information about JetBlue hold time. The support team helps you hold a reservation on JetBlue and give you time to decide to complete your purchase. Still, you don't know how to hold a ticket; given instructions will help you do so.
Procedure to Hold a Flight Ticket on JetBlue Airlines
- At first, open the JetBlue airlines website on your browser.
- On the booking API, select the Trip Type like one-way or roundtrip.
- Also, you should enter the destinations for arrival and departure.
- Pick the dates and number of passengers for JetBlue bookings.
- Once you enter all details, click the Search Flight button.
- From flight results, you can select a suitable flight option.
- Next, you need to click travelers details and enter the passenger information and contact details.
- After providing the details, you can customize your booking as per your need and go to the payment page.
- You need to choose a method to complete the purchase in the payment section. Since you want to hold your reservation, select the Hold My Ticket option instead of purchasing your flight tickets.
In this way, you receive a confirmation for holding a flight ticket on JetBlue. Moreover, as per the hold time for JetBlue, you can complete the purchase by paying the fare online. Furthermore, you will receive the flight confirmation in your email with all details. Before you initiate the JetBlue flight hold process, you must know the flight hold policy of the airline for better understanding.
Things You Need to Think While Holding a Flight on JetBlue
- The airline allows you to hold a flight ticket for 24 hours, and you can hold your ticket online from its official website or by contacting the support team.
- Once you hold a reservation, the fare changes won't affect the payable amount. There are times when the flight might change within 24 hours. If your airfare rises, you have to pay only the flight tickets amount you hold.
- You need to pay a holding fee for your JetBlue Airlines booking. However, the amount gets refunded to your account within seven working days.
- Depending upon the remaining days of departure, you can check the flight fare while holding your flight ticket on JetBlue Airlines.
After considering the above points, you can hold your JetBlue bookings. Still, you need to know more about hold time on JetBlue; you can contact the reservation support team. The JetBlue Airlines customer service phone number is available 24*7 to provide you with complete help. So dial the customer service number, get all details, and hold your bookings.