How Long Does It Take to Get Refund from Air India?
Air India comes in the list of top most airlines in the world due to its world-class services & customer-oriented approach. It is gaining prominence day by day due to the facilities provided to the valuable customers. But sometimes the customers are required to cancel out their tickets & it can be due to varied reasons. After the cancellation of the ticket, every passenger wants to get out a refund, and the procedure is simple.
Lookout the refund-related rules of Air India:
After reading out the detailed instructions regarding Air India now, we should move to the “Air India refund policy”. We are considering the detailed pointers of the refund policies of Air India:
- Generally, the refund amount gets credited to the account of the customer within the period of 7 business days. But for your kind information, it can also take more time as the banking settlement procedure can take out time.
- Only those tickets get considered for the further refund proceedings, which are getting booked from the official website of the airline or through the Airport counter.
- According to the policies of Air India, if the ticket gets canceled out within the period of 24 hours of initial booking, then the passengers are liable to get out the full refund amount.
- In case if the canceled flight is of the international Destinations, then the customers are needed to pay out the cancellation charges as mentioned in the policies of the airline.
- In case if the canceled flight is of a domestic destination, then the cancellation charges may vary according to the category of the ticket.
- There are some categories that are not considered for further refund proceedings, like Award tickets, Non-Refundable tickets, and others. Only the refundable tickets are liable for further refund proceedings.
- Tickets that are booked through third-party alliances are not considered for the refund procedure. Customers are required to move to for the refund procedure.
Procedure to get out the refund from Air India:
After reading out the rules now, we should get through the issue of “Air India refund not received”. In the below-mentioned we get to consider the steps which are needed to get out the refund:
- In the first step, visit the official website of Air India.
- After reaching out to the official page, you get to see the “Manage my Bookings”.
- In this step, customers are needed to Fill out the details like Booking Reference Number, Passenger’s surname & others.
- As you get to see, your Booking selects it and tap out the “Cancel” button.
- Now you can proceed with the “Refund Request Form” Fill out it appropriately by providing out the valid reason for cancellation.
- At last, customers are required to click out the “Submit” button, and your request gets redirected to the airline’s management
After reading out the instructional guidelines, in case if the questions are still persisting, then you can go through the “Air India customer service number”. The live representatives of the airlines can guide you effectively.