How Long Does it Take to Get a Refund from TAP Portugal?
TAP Air Portugal takes around seven to ten business days to release a refund, as it might take time to recalculate everything. The best thing about booking a flight at TAP Air Portugal is witnessing a flexible purchasing experience. You can cancel a flight and receive a full refund if you complete the formalities as per the standards set by TAP Air.
You can get a refund from TAP Air Portugal if you abide by the terms and conditions. This article finds coherent refund policies and easy steps to refund requests at TAP Air Portugal.
The Refund Policy at TAP Air
Do you need help continuing your journey and finding it difficult to get a reschedule? TAP Air allows you to cancel your reservation for free and receive a full refund. But, to get a 100% refund or at least a partial refund, you need to check out the following terms and conditions:
- As per the general refund policy of TAP Air, if your itinerary gets disrupted due to the airline’s fault, you are allowed to cancel the reservation and claim a full refund for it.
- In case of itinerary disruption, the airline provides the next possible reschedule without surmounting any charges; as a TAP Air traveler, you can cancel the arranged flight if it does not fit into your original itinerary and receive a full refund.
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your TAP reservation at least up to seven days before your flight’s scheduled departure.
- If you wish to get a refund from TAP Air Portugal, you must ensure that you work as per the refund policy. If you complete the refund request formalities within a day of the original booking, you can cancel your flight free and receive a full refund.
Once you comply with the discussed terms and conditions set by TAP Air Portugal to benefit its travelers, you can proceed with the request. Check out the next section if you want a comprehensive guide to refund request submission at TAP Air.
How can you submit your refund request at TAP?
Follow the given steps, and you can request a refund for your canceled TAP Air Portugal flight:
- Use your preferred search engine and visit the official TAP Air website.
- There, go for the Booking and Managing section to get a drop-down.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the My Bookings link.
- Proceed further by entering the required credentials, including the booking code and your full name.
- Follow the cancellation procedures after you retrieve your booking.
- Once you cancel the reservation, you get a refund request form.
- Please fill out the form with essential details, submit it and wait for confirmation.
- TAP Air Portugal sends you the refund request submission invoice, and you can track the refund status using this invoice.
It is easy to process, and at TAP Air Portugal, you get a refund after you are sure that your ticket qualifies for a refund. However, if you cannot process the refund, you can try contacting TAP Air Portugal customer service. The agents can help you get a refund, or even they can complete the formalities on your behalf.