How long does it take to get a refund from KLM?
KLM is one of the most suited and passenger-friendly airlines. It has always provided the passenger with the answer and services they require. From booking to departure, they are always right next to their passengers. They will assist you in every way present out there. So, you can get their help in all the possible ways. Now, if you had a flight booked through KLM airlines, you wish to apply for a refund. Then, you can refer to the process written below and get the refund in the way written below:
Way to get the refund from KLM airlines
The best way to apply for a refund is through the official webpage. Many passengers find it unique, and you can easily apply for a refund in your comfort zone. So, you can follow the instructions below and get your flight refunded.
Instructions to apply for a refund
- You are first to go to the official website of KLM airlines. The contact page option will be present there on the official website. You have to click the option.
- You will now find yourself on the contact page of KLM airlines. There would be various modes of communication.
- One of them would be customer forms. Amongst them would be your refund form. You have to fill in the refund form.
- Make sure you fill out the refund form and provide the correct information to the airlines. Then, please send it to the customer services of KLM airlines.
- Then as soon as your refund form is processed, you will receive your refund in your account.
Therefore, you can apply for a refund through the steps mentioned above. However, you can always apply for a refund by calling on the KLM phone number, or you can visit the nearby counter and get the refund from KLM airlines.
KLM airlines’ refund policy
There are clauses associated with applying for a refund at KLM airlines. These clauses are widely popular as the KLM refund policy. You should know these terms and conditions and apply for a refund. Note the highlights of the refund policy as written below:
Highlights of KLM airlines’ refund policy
- You can apply for a refund through the official website, call the airline, or visit the nearby counter.
- If you apply for the refund within the first 24 hours, then you will receive the complete refund. However, when a refund is applied after 24 hours, you will have the cancellation charges deducted from your flight.
- Also, your refund time depends on your payment mode when purchasing your flight ticket. If your flight ticket is booked through the cash method, it will take up to 20 working days for your refund to come into your account. However, when your booking is made through the card, you will get it back in 7- 8 working days.
- If you have a refundable fare, you can apply for the refund at any time and get the complete refund. However, if you have a non-refundable fare, then you will get the cancellation charges deducted, and you will get it in the travel credit form.
- If your ticket is booked through a travel agency or an agent, you must ask them for the necessary assistance. KLM airlines won’t be able to help you in this case.
Henceforth, the clauses mentioned above are the main points of the KLM refund policy. Knowing them adds to your knowledge and helps you further apply for a refund.
Therefore, this is the end of the refund through KLM airlines. You now know the policy and the best way to apply for a refund at KLM airlines. However, if you still feel like something is left, or you have doubts, then you can call the KLM customer service phone number and get the answer to all your queries. They are available to help you at any hour.