How Long Do Turkish Airlines Hold the Price?
Whenever you search for a flight on the different airlines website to your favorite destination, you may find the right price according to your need at any one particular website. But the price can be changed anytime that can irritate you, especially when you are not sure about your travel planning. Many airlines provide the option of holding reservations, and Turkish Airlines is one of them where you can hold the fare up to 72 hours from the scheduled departure. With Turkish Airlines hold price, you will get plenty of benefits on flight booking and get the flight within your travel budget.
Turkish Airlines Hold the Price Terms and Conditions
- You can hold the price for 24 hours if a flight is departing in 5 to 10 days, and if a flight is departing in more than 10 days, then you can hold the price for 1 to 3 days.
- You can also hold your price for 7 days if your travel plan with Turkish Airlines is more leisure.
- If you need more time to confirm your travel, you can opt for the 15-days price hold option to hold your booking.
- You will have to pay additional charges to hold the completely refundable price when you complete the reservations within the given hold time.
- Miles&Smiles Classic Plus, Elite, and Elite Plus members can utilize the hold price service free of cost.
- Passengers to/from the United States can use this service free of cost for 24 hours up to 7 days from the scheduled departure.
How Do I Get Hold of Turkish Airlines?
Are you not sure about your travel planning with Turkish Airlines to your preferred route? And looking for a lower price flight? Then you can hold it for a particular duration or, say 72 hours from the scheduled departure. The process of getting a hold is quite simple and you can Turkish Airlines hold the price online with the help of simple steps if you know the proper procedure for it.
The process to hold the price on Turkish Airlines:
- First of all, visit the official Turkish Airlines website using your preferred browser on your phone or computer.
- Now search your flight usually, and then you will see the list of available flights on your selected date.
- You can choose a low-cost flight as per your choice, and then you can click on the Hold the Price option.
- After that, you can make a payment using your credit card to hold the price as per your choice.
- Now you can look for the Manage Booking section available at the top-side of the page.
- Enter the required details related to your holding fare, and then you can complete the booking process after completing the payment details.
You will be able to know how long do Turkish Airlines hold the price with the help of the above-described instructions in a very simple way. But if you are finding any difficulty while holding the price or need any help related to hold, you can contact Turkish Airlines for better assistance.