How Long do Air France Refunds Take?
Air France is France's National flag carrier airline and provides scheduled passenger and cargo flights to worldwide destinations. Air France is known for providing a premium customer experience to its passengers and maintaining high decorum at the time of providing customer satisfaction.
If you have a flight booking with Air France and due to some unavoidable circumstances, you had to cancel your tickets, and now the only thought that bothers you is, ‘How long do Air France refunds take?’ If that’s the case, then you are reading the perfect material. The points listed below will help you understand the complete Air France refund procedure and time, and you can relax after going through the points mentioned below.
Air France Refund Time
If you are fixated on getting your refund from Air France, and you’ve got no idea about the time, the following mentioned points will help you significantly;
- Air France can take 7-10 working days to credit your refund.
- If you paid with the help of a credit card, the amount would be credited to your next credit cycle.
- If you paid with the help of a debit or a net banking procedure, the amount would reflect in the bank account associated with the platform.
- If you paid with the help of cash, the amount would be credited to your bank account.
- If the amount doesn’t get credited within 10 working days, contact your bank for any additional support regarding the Air France refund.
Therefore, the points listed above will help you understand the entire ‘Air France take refund’ procedure, and you can benefit by being at full capacity and knowledge.
Air France Refund Procedure
You can get a refund from the Air France team with the help of going through and following the points listed below;
- Visit the official Air France website with the help of an internet browser you prefer.
- Once the website loads, ensure that you go through the ‘Region/ Language’ selection procedure to continue with a comfortable website version.
- Accept the Air France website cookies to get the full functionality of the website.
- Click on the ‘My Bookings’ option present in the website's header section.
The following page will ask you to enter the listed details;
- Booking reference
- Last name
- Once you enter the asked details correctly, click on the ‘Search’ option.
- It will display all the existing flight bookings you have with Air France.
- If you haven’t already canceled your tickets, cancel them and proceed with the refund procedure.
- Click on the ‘Request a Refund’ option.
- Fill out the complete ‘Air France Refund Form.’
- Ensure that you enter all the relevant details.
- After filling up the ‘Air France Refund Form’, send it to their support team.
- You’ll then receive an official notification that your refund request has been initiated on your registered platform.
Therefore, the ‘Air France Get refund procedure’ can be understood completely with the help of going through all the points listed above. You can understand the complete procedure to get your refund and get the money back that you utilized to buy the Air France flight tickets.