How Do I Request a Seat Upgrade on Austrian Airlines?
How to upgrade a seat on Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines which is a subsidiary of a well-known airline i.e. Lufthansa Group, is well known for its amazing services and deals that it gives to its customers. It also provides great customer support, available 24/7 for its customers. Austrian Airlines allows its passengers to book their flight, cancel, claim a refund and even change their flight using the online services that the airline provides to the customers just to ensure their comfort.
Passengers can cancel their flight with Austrian Airlines if their travel plan is canceled. They can also change a flight with Austrian Airlines under the flight change policy of the airline. Passengers can make changes to their flight date, time, destination and even upgrade their pre-booked seat.
If a passenger has already booked a flight and chose a seat for the journey but wants to upgrade it to enjoy more alluring services offered by the airline then he/she can do it within no time. Read further to know about Austrian Airlines Seat Upgrade in detail. You will surely get answers to all your queries here.
Process of upgrading a seat with Austrian Airlines
- The very first step to upgrading a seat with Austrian Airlines is visiting the official website of the airline using a preferred web browser.
- On the homepage, passengers will find a My Booking option. To upgrade seats passengers need to visit that section.
- Now passengers need to enter the booking details of the one for which they want to upgrade the seat.
- Now passengers need to select the upgrade seat option.
- As the upgrade seat option will be selected, all the flights for the same route with seats available for the upgrade will be displayed on the screen.
- Here passengers need to make a selection according to their wish.
- Now, if a passenger is going for a fixed price upgrade, then he/she may click on Continue.
- If a passenger is going for a bid upgrade, then he/she may select a price from the drop-down and then click on Continue.
- Now passengers need to move to the payment section.
- Passengers need to make the payment to complete the procedure.
- Passengers will get a confirmation mail on their registered email id. They can check the mail for the details of their seat upgrade.
By following these steps passengers can complete their Austrian Airlines Seat Upgrade within no time, without facing any difficulty. Passengers may go through terms and conditions for upgrading a seat with Austrian Airlines before upgrading their seat.
Conditions for seat upgrade
- Passengers can upgrade their seats only if there are seats available for an upgrade.
- To upgrade seat passengers should have a confirmed flight ticket of Austrian Airlines.
- Upgrade is only possible before check-in. Once a passenger has checked in, he/she cannot upgrade a seat.
- For making a bid upgrade, passengers need to apply up to before 72 hours of the departure.
- For fixed price upgrades, passengers need to apply up to before 48 hours of the departure.
Passengers may also contact the airline directly for making an Austrian Airlines Seat Upgrade. A live agent from the airline will connect with the passengers and will help them to complete the seat upgrade procedure. For more details, passengers may contact the customer care service or visit the official website of Austrian Airlines.