How do I get my Delta boarding pass on my phone?
When it comes to check-in to the airline, after the passengers have booked their flight tickets on Delta Airlines, they will always ask for the check-in process. Sometimes after check-in, passengers need their boarding pass. For this instance, they ask questions about how to get my Delta boarding pass on my phone. The boarding pass is allotted when the passengers have done their check-in.
Delta Airlines is one of the largest passenger-carrying airlines in the United States. To get the boarding pass on your phone, passengers must first follow the essential steps. The steps are mentioned below:
Things to consider before checking in on Delta Airlines:
Some tips travelers can think about before they go for check-in. These tips are beneficial and provided by the airline so that passengers can remember them even for future use. The points are as follows:
- The first thing that passengers have to see is if they have downloaded the application of Delta Airlines on their phone number.
- If you already have an application downloaded on your phone, ensure it is updated and working correctly.
- When trying to check in, enter all the information correctly on the tab for the successful process.
- The ticket number and the passenger's name should be correct as they will be printed on the boarding pass.
- Enter the accurate email address or contact number that is asked to fill in the check-in form.
- Make sure to download and print the boarding pass before going to the airport for security checking.
- The check-in starts 72 hours before the scheduled flight time, and travelers can do the check-in 24 hours before the scheduled flight.
Step to check in to Delta Airlines:
For those passengers who ask for the Delta airlines boarding pass on their phone and want to know the process to check in and get the boarding pass, travelers can go through the steps mentioned below:
- Open any well-working web browser on your devices, and sign in to the site of Delta Airlines.
- On the home screen, navigate to the 'manage to book' section at the top of the page.
- Enter the ticket credentials, like the traveler's last name, and the ticket number on the dashboard flashes on the screen.
- Various sections will prompt on the new page, from where travelers have to select the 'check in' process.
- The airline will ask for some information, following the instructions on the screen.
- Click on the 'check-in button.' Once you have done the check-in, download the boarding pass on your phone.
- Before reaching the airport, try to take a printout of the boarding pass as it is necessary to enter the airport.
- If travelers cannot understand the process, another way is by contacting the travel agents who purchased the flight tickets.
- Ask them to check in to your flight tickets and send the boarding pass through mail or by phone number.
To get a Delta boarding pass on the phone, travelers can follow the steps explained in the above section. Those who want further details regarding the check-in or boarding pass can contact the Delta Airlines customer service executive. They will guide the travelers through the process in detail.