How do I Get Flight info on my iPhone?
Checking flight information from your device becomes one of the most manageable tasks in today's scenario. If you have an iPhone, you don't need to install any app or visit the airline's website. You have the feature to gain flight information on your particular iPhone device in less possible time. For this, passengers used to know how do I get flight info on iPhones before departure. Therefore, you can find detailed knowledge regarding this in the below-prescribed information.
Get flight info on your iPhone using the search bar:
You can check all the current information about your recent journey with a suitable airline through the given steps:
- To use this facility, you must have the particular flight number of the airline. But if you have any arrival time, you need to check the airline's website, and when you get the flight number, you can use this feature.
- First, you need to open the home screen of your iPhone and swipe down or right from the top of the iPhone. With this, you will pull up the search screen of the iPhone.
- You need to enter the airline and flight number in the search tab.
- You will see the top result listed under the search tab. You will see the flight status under the flight details in green.
- You can search your flight for detailed knowledge and obtain the flight map if the plane is in the air.
- The iPhone flight tracker will let you know where the airplane is en route or if it will land earlier than its scheduled time.
Get flight info on iPhone using the iMessage:
Apart from the search tab, you can also use the iMessage feature to check the flight info and track the flight. For this, you can read the below steps and check accordingly:
- To start, you need to open the iMessage app on your device.
- You must type your airline name with your flight number and tap on the send button. You can also find the earlier conversation regarding the flight information with your airline.
- With this, you must select the preview flight button and get detailed information about your flight.
- You can select the flight and see the map to check the plane's current location.
- Hence, with travel dates, you will see the latest information on departure and arrival times.
- You can also choose the copy flight code option to save the information for future reference.
- If you see the three dots on the screen, there can be more than one flight from which you can choose accordingly to check the status.
Moreover, if you cannot check the flight info on your iPhone using the above points, you can get in touch with the customer care team of your airline. You can ask them to get flight info on my iPhone anytime before the departure for detailed knowledge. You can get through them anytime as they are available 24 hours.