How do I Get a Refund from Azul?
Want to Get a Refund from Azul? Get Information about the Process
Azul Airlines provides you with a flexible refund policy that helps you get a full refund. The airline allows requesting a refund for all eligible flight bookings. You should keep in mind several things while canceling a flight ticket that you can know from the cancellation policy. Apart from this, if you wonder about requesting a refund on Azul Airlines, you can do it online.
The airline is available to help you get a refund from Azul, even on a phone call. You can dial the Azul customer service phone number and get complete assistance for a refund. This post has all the crucial information you need while requesting a refund. So, read along.
Follow the Steps to Get Refund on Azul Airlines
- First off, you need to go to the Azul Airlines website.
- There you can see the My Reservation option; click it.
- Next, enter the Reservation Code, Last Name, and click the Search My Reservations option.
- In this way, you can see the details of your booking. If you have canceled your booking, you can find the refund option.
- Otherwise, you need to cancel your flights by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you select the Request Refund option, you need to fill in the form with the required information.
- You need to type the reason to request a refund in a message box and submit your application in a box.
- After that, the airline personnel acknowledges your refund request and initiate your money's reimbursement process.
Aside from Azul Airlines Get Refund process, you should know the airline's refund policy. It helps you avoid the additional fees you pay while canceling your flight tickets. So, to help you with it, here is some information that you must consider before you cancel your flight tickets on Azul Airlines.
Important Information to Consider While Requesting a Refund on Azul Airlines
- You can return your flight ticket free of charge if you cancel the tickets within 24 hours of the purchase. But, the flight ticket must book seven or more days before the departure date of your flight ticket.
- Only refundable flight tickets are eligible for a refund. Non-refundable flight bookings don't get a refund from Azul on returning the flight tickets. You might get travel points or vouchers for canceling a flight ticket in some cases.
- A part of the original payment gets dedicated as a cancellation fee when you cancel a flight ticket after 24 hours of purchase. You get the amount returned through the same mode of payment.
- The airline initiates the refund process as soon as it receives your application. Sometimes, it might take up to seven working days to receive the money in your account. But if it exceeds more than seven working days, you must contact the bank or payment interface used for booking your tickets.
With such information, you no longer wonder how do I get a refund from Azul. But if you need to learn more about cancellation and refund, you must contact the customer service team. The support team experts are available around the clock to assist you and provide you with all information. Dial the helpline number anytime and get a full refund with the help of experts.