How Do I Get a Refund from Allegiant Air?
If your flight gets canceled or you cancel a flight ticket on Allegiant, the airline might refund you. For all eligible tickets, the airline gives you a refund. However, there might be some deductions. The deductions depend on several things, and you can understand it better when you go through the airline's refund policy.
Before you understand the Allegiant Air refund policy, you can check the procedure to request a refund. Thus this post has brought you all details to get a refund from Allegiant Air. Later, you will learn about some important information that can help you from paying additional fees. So, read thoroughly.
Follow the Steps to Get Refund on Allegiant Air
- First and foremost, you need to go to the Allegiant Air website.
- There you have to pick the Travel Info option from the top menu.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Manage My Travel option under the Flying with Allegiant.
- Next, using the confirmation number, first name, last name, you can retrieve your booking.
- Once you enter all details and click Find My Trip.
- In this way, you get information about your booking, and then you can select the cancel or refund option.
- After that, you need to complete the Allegiant Air get refund process by following the onscreen instructions.
- You might see a refund request form to fill, enter the required details, and type the reason to request a refund in the message box.
The moment you submit the refund application on Allegiant Air, you receive a confirmation about the acceptance of the application. And as soon as your application processes, you get a refund within seven working days.
So, with this, you can get a refund from Allegiant Air, but before that, you need to learn about the airline's refund policy. Here is a list of crucial information that you must consider.
Note: when you find any hassle while requesting a refund online, you can contact the support team to get a refund. The representatives of customer service are there to assist you and provide you complete solution for all your queries.
Things to Consider While Requesting a Refund to Avoid the Additional Fees
- If you cancel an Allegiant Air flight booking within 24 hours of the purchase, you get a complete refund without paying any fee.
- The 24 hours thing applies to the bookings made seven or more days before the departure. Otherwise, you need to face the cancellation charges.
- Only refundable flight tickets are eligible for a refund. If you cancel a non-refundable flight ticket, you might get travel points instead of getting a refund.
- Once your application for Allegiant Air get refund processed, you get the money credited to the original account within seven working days.
- On facing any delay in receiving the refund amount, you don't have to worry and contact the bank or payment interface. The bank returns the processed amount within the least possible time.
- Moreover, the refund amount gets returned in the same currency used for booking via the same mode of transaction.
You can save a lot while canceling your ticket and get a full refund by considering these points. Apart from this, if you need to know more about the cancellation and refund, contact the support team. The Allegiant support team's representative helps you get a refund from Allegiant Air that too around the clock. Thus, without thinking much about the issue you see, you must consider the above points and call to get immediate assistance.
Thank you for submitting review.