How Can I Get a Refund from Alaska Airlines?
If you want a refund from Alaska Airlines on the tickets, you have booked your trip to your destination. You need to cancel your flight tickets. Many passengers have questions about how to Get a Refund from Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines is a major airline of America that provides different facilities to their passengers. They also have the facility to cancel your flight tickets and claim a refund from the airlines. You may have planned a holiday to your favorite location, and now due to any sudden plan changes, you want to cancel flight tickets and want your refund back. For claiming a refund, you need to follow some of the policies which are mentioned below:
Refund policies of Alaska Airlines:
You need to go through the Alaska Airlines Refund Policy, before claiming a refund from the airlines:
- You should know that you should cancel your flight tickets before claiming a refund.
- Cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of booking so that you can get a full refund from the airlines without charging any cancellation fees.
- If you cancel your flight tickets after 24 hours of booking, there will be some charges you have to pay as a cancellation fee. It can deduct some amount of refund as a fee.
- Expired or used tickets will not get canceled by the airlines. There will be no refund on non-refundable flight tickets, expired, or used tickets.
Procedure to claim a refund:
After going through the refund policies, you have to proceed to request a refund from airlines for that following the points given below:
- First, you need to cancel the flight tickets and request a refund.
- Visit the official website of Alaska Airlines through your internet browser on your devices.
- Now on the homepage of the airlines, you have to locate the Manage my Booking or My Trip option, and after that, click on the given option.
- When you reach the new page, there will be two options cancel and change. Click on the change option.
- After that, you will see a tab where you have to enter the information like your ticket reference number and last name of the passenger.
- Click on the cancel button. Now you will get a confirmation mail or text on your email id or text message.
- Soon after you cancel your flight tickets, you have to request a refund from the airline. To claim a refund, you have to search for the Request a Refund option on the homepage and click on it,
- Next, fill out the form by entering the passenger's reservation number and last name.
- If the airline accepts your request for a refund, they will credit the amount of refund to your account as it was paid during the reservation.
- You can even contact the travel agent to cancel flight tickets and claim a refund.
The points mentioned above will help you know the cancellation and refund procedure and the policies of refund. You can keep in mind these points for future use. If you cannot claim a refund from the airline, you can contact the customer care person through the Alaska Airlines Phone Number. They will provide detailed information and instruction to their passengers.