How do I Get a Refund from Akasa Air?
Are you worried about the tickets that you have canceled? Or do you want to know about the refund the airline issued after your trip's cancellation from the airline's end? Akasa Air's refund policy will help you the best if you had your trip with the airline is now canceled. Relax, Akasa Air's refund policy is convenient and helpful for its passengers. The below-given is all that you need to know about how to get a refund from Akasa Air.
Akasa Air Refund Policy
The Akasa Air refund policy is customer friendly. To know the guidelines included with the airlines, go through the following points.
If you have a non-refundable ticket,
- You can get a refund only if you cancel your ticket booking within 24 hours of making the purchase. However, the ticket must be booked seven or more days before the scheduled departure.
- If because of a technical glitch or bad weather, the airline is compelled to cancel your ticket, which has been booked seven days before the scheduled departure, is eligible for a complete refund.
If you have a refundable ticket,
- You must cancel the ticket two days before the departure date to get a refund for a refundable ticket.
- If you cancel before 24 hours of making the purchase, you are eligible for a full refund. However, the ticket must be booked for at least five days before the scheduled departure date.
- Suppose the airline cancels your ticket because of any technical glitch or lousy weather at the arrival destination. In that case, you can reschedule your flight without any rescheduling charges or can get the total refund amount back in your bank account.
The cancelation charges vary from ticket to ticket for being eligible for Akasa Air to get a refund. It depends on the time of cancellation, fare type in which you have purchased the ticket, and air traffic at the destination. It also depends on the booking class of the ticket.
Akasa Air Refund Process
Being new to the airline business, Akasa Air is very convenient. The refund process is also straightforward. Generally, Akasa Air initiates the refund automatically as you cancel your booking. But still, if you are stuck somewhere, you can always follow the given steps to create your rebate:
- Browse and login into the official Website using your credentials. https://www.akasaair.com/
- Click on "Manage Booking."
- Enter your flight itinerary to retrieve your booking.
- Select the trip you have canceled. Click on the "Refund" option at the right of the ticket details.
- Fill in ticket details, bank account details, and personal details in the refund form.
- You will receive a refund number for future reference.
Akasa Air Refund Amount
The refund amounts for different tickets are different. Read the following to learn about Akasa Air and get a refund.
If you have a Saver ticket,
- If you cancel within three days of departure, Rs.3500 or airfare charges (whichever is lowest) will be charged as a cancellation amount. If there are four days, Rs.3000 or airfare charges (whichever is lowest) will be applicable.
If you have a Flexi ticket,
- If you cancel within three days of departure, Rs.3500 or airfare charges (whichever is lowest) will be charged; if there are more than four days, Rs.500 will be charged.
For further assistance, contact Customer Support or go through the official Website.