How Do I Escalate a Complaint to United Airlines?
United Airlines is one of the biggest airlines in the world, with over 2,500 flights per day. And with that many flights, some will inevitably be delayed or canceled. Suppose you are traveling with united airlines and your flight was canceled without prior information. Want to know how you can escalate a complaint to United Airlines? Don't stress as you will get all the information about the processes to make a complaint to United Airlines.
Reasons to File a Complaint to United Airlines-
There could be many reasons to file a complaint with the airline. Some of them are mentioned below-
- If your flight is delayed or canceled
- For lost baggage
- Damaged luggage
- For compensation
- Misbehavior by airline staff
Ways to File a Complaint with United Airlines-
You can use various methods to get your voice through the airline. Some of them are listed below-
Via Complaint Form-
- Visit the official website at www.united.com and find the customer care tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page and select the complaint form option.
- Now a United Airlines complaint form will appear on your screen. Fill out the details, including- your information- name, address, phone number, etc.
- Now in the "type of feedback" option, particular concern from the given option. After that, choose the category of your problem, i.e., in-flight experience, booking experience, etc.
- After that, add your flight or login to your mileage account and explain your experience in detail in the given box.
- You can also add supporting files and documents in pdf form.
- And last, choose your contact method, whether the airline can mail you or not, provide your email address, and submit the complaint.
Via Phone call-
You can also contact the live agent through the United Airlines Customer Service Phone Number, tell them about your bad experience, and submit a complaint. Follow the given steps to get through the United airline by phone.
- You have to dial 1-800-864-8331 to connect with the airline agent
- Choose your preferred language
- Follow the IVR instructions
- Press 1 for refund status
- Press 2 for flight cancellation
- Press 3 for connecting with a live agent
- After pressing the correct key, wait for a little while until your call gets connected.
- Explain your issue to the representative and get it resolved.
Via social media-
Many customers have a misconception that the social media pages of the airlines are only available to us for sharing information and getting news of new deals, but it is incorrect. You can also make a complaint on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. You can direct message them or tweet them regarding an issue, and the airline will give you a quick response with compensation or a solution.
United Airlines social media pages-
Via live chat-
You can also complain to the airline through their live chat option, in which the experienced agents will hear your concern and do their utmost to resolve it.
- Visit the official website of united airlines
- Select the contact us tab
- Choose the chat with us option
- Write your query in the chat box and select the given question related to your situation.
- Or you can type talk with the executive directly to connect with the agent
- Explain your issue to him and ask him to complete the process on your behalf
- Provide the relevant details related to your flight booking and your frequent flyer number.
You can directly visit the website of United Airlines or call the helpline number to know more.