How do I change my flight on Air France?
If you have made the bookings to your favorite destination and, due to some unforeseen circumstances, you are being forced to make the changes, then you must be aware of the policies and process that comes under this. However, the change process is not an easy and customer-friendly process. But still, the airlines have made it easy for their customers to get the changes done quickly. To change a flight on Air France, go through the policies and steps mentioned in the content below.
Flight change Policy
The policies that come under the flight change are hence listed below:
- If you have made the flight bookings through a third party or the travel agent, you must reach out to the same to make the changes.
- If you are making changes due to a medical emergency or the death of a close relative, you can get it done free of cost by producing relevant documents to the airlines.
- If you get to change your flight due to a delay in your original flight, the airline is entitled to get this done without any extra fees.
- If you wish to make changes, you must do it within 4 hours of purchasing to do it for free.
- If you have a business or elite-class booking, you can get the changes done three hours before the departure time.
Flight Change fee
After getting the policies, you must know the change fee you will have to pay to make changes with the airlines. The price is as follows:
- If you have an essential economy booking, you will have to pay a fee of $25 to 40 dollars to be able to make changes.
- If you have made the bookings from the airport, you will have to pay $20.
- If you have a business or elite class booking, you are not entitled to make any payment.
Flight change process
If you wish to make changes and you are stuck, you can either contact the Air France customer service phone number or go through the procedure as explained in the steps below:
- Browse through the official website of Air France, wwws.airfrance.us.
- Then, click on the My Bookings options.
- Enter the itinerary booking details, such as the booking reference number and the passenger's last name.
- It will retrieve your booking, and on the booking summary page, tap on the change option from the menu icons.
- Then make the changes and proceed with the payment with the help of on-screen instructions.
- After making the payment, you can get the changes confirmed.
- Then, you shall receive an email at your registered email regarding confirming your changes.
Conclusion: If you have more issues reading the change my flight on Air France, then you can get to contact the customer service team of the airline by giving them a call at their official number, 1800 419 2033, or surf through the official website of Air France. Though the change process is not very complicated, you can still go through the same.