How do I Change flights on Akasa Air?
Akasa Air is a new airline recently introduced in India, which is blooming daily. It provides excellent customer service to its passengers. If you had booked a flight but had to make some changes in your plan due to unavoidable circumstances, and now you are thinking about the Akasa Air Change Flights process, don't overthink. Below you will get all the information about the Akasa Airlines flight change process.
What is the Akasa Air flight change policy?
- Changes made within 24 hours of the flight booking will be free, and you will not have to pay any change fee. You will have to pay the fare difference only.
- You can change your flight dates for any date, but if you had any upgrade in your previous booking from the airline, you would also lose it.
- You can reschedule the flight time up to 2 hours before your scheduled departure for the national flight.
- Regarding group bookings, you need to separate the individual ticket to make any changes to it. You can also reach out to the customer support center for help.
What are the charges for the Akasa Air flight change?
Akasa air offers two plans to its passengers, and Changing flights on Akasa Air will charge differently to both of them-
For Saver plan members
For saver plan members, ₹ 3,000 or Airfare charges plus Fare difference will be charged (Whichever is lower) if you make changes in your booking 0-3 days before the departure.
It will cost you ₹ 2,500 or Airfare charges plus the Fare difference will be charged (Whichever is lower) if you cancel before four days of the departure date.
For Flexi plan members
It will cost ₹ 3,000, or Airfare charges plus Fare difference will be charged (Whichever is lower)to Flexi plan members if they are making changes within 0-3 days before the departure.
If you are making changes before four days of the departure date, then the Change fee is NIL for any changes, but fare difference will be charged.
What is the process for changing the flight date?
You can change your flight date through online and offline methods. You can do the procedure yourself or contact the customer service team to make the changes.
- Open your internet browser and visit the official website of www.akasaair.com.
- Now go to the Manage Booking section available on the home screen
- Please fill out your flight PNR or Booking Reference number along with your email or last name.
- After filling out the details, click proceed.
- You will be shown your trip. Now select the flight booking you want to make changes with and proceed.
- Select the date you prefer to make changes.
- Review your booking and itinerary details and submit them to Akasa Air Change Flights Date
- You will receive a confirmation mail with a newly generated ticket at your provided email address.
Through Phone calls-
- You can connect with the customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist you.
- Dial +91 9606 11 21 31 on your phone
- Choose your preferred language
- Follow the IVR instructions
- Press 1 to make changes in your journey
- Please explain the issue to the executive and ask them to complete the process on your behalf.
- After completion, you will receive a mail with your ticket.
Visit the official website or call the customer service number for more information-