How do I Reschedule my Flight in LATAM?
LATAM Airlines allows you to change your flight itinerary and find a new flight that suits your requirement. You can process the change online or by using the airline's customer support. So, rescheduling a flight at LATAM Airlines is not rocket science; you need to follow some easy-to-understand steps.
Need to know how do I reschedule my flight in LATAM? No need to worry as this article can save your effort and time. Here, you can find the flight change procedure, and some reschedule conditions put forth by the airline.
Steps to Reschedule Flight at LATAM Airlines
Does it feel impossible to board on your reserved flight? LATAM Airlines allows you to skip paying the cancellation charges and reschedule your flight at low charges. Check out the following mentioned reschedule procedure to rely upon:
- Choose the My Trip option after you browse the official LATAM Airlines portal.
- Provide the required credentials like the booking reference number and passenger’s last name.
- You see some on-screen instructions; follow them to process the LATAM flight change formalities.
- If there are any flight change charges, pay them using a friendly payment option.
- Once you complete the transaction, the airline sends you a new reservation invoice at the given contact address.
So, it is easy to reschedule your flight independently at LATAM without any hassle. However, if you cannot make the changes yourself, you can try contacting the airline. The agents can help you with the change and perform the formalities for you.
General Flight Change Guidelines at LATAM Airlines
You can only use the LATAM reschedule my flight option if you have a confirmed booking from the airline. There are several such policies that you must know about before performing the change. Check them out in the below-discussed points:
- The airline has issued the 24 hours flexible policy, which allows you to make amendments for free within a day of booking.
- The 24 hours change policy is effective for both the fare types- refundable and non-refundable.
- However, if you choose a new flight that is more expensive than the previous one, you must pay the fare difference to process the flight change.
- Also, if you have a LATAM Membership, you qualify for a free reschedule and can bring necessary changes without paying a single penny.
- The airline exempts you from making changes if you cannot make changes in your itinerary before the flight is scheduled to depart.
- And, you can make changes yourself online only if you booked the ticket directly from LATAM’s official portal or via its reservation center.
- If you booked a domestic flight, you must bring the changes at least up to an hour before the flight’s departure time.
- But, if you have an international booking, you can only bring changes up to 40 minutes before the flight departs; so, hurry up!
Now you know how to reschedule my flight in LATAM and the essential guidelines associated with it. Need more information? LATAM Airlines guides several contact methods: phone call, live chat, and email address. Choose your preferred contact method and ask away your flight change-related queries to get a prompt solution in real-time!
Thank you for submitting review.