How Can I cancel my flight with LATAM?
The passengers traveling with LATAM can cancel their flight tickets anytime before the scheduled departure. To balance their flight tickets, passengers must follow the rules and regulations written in the cancellation policy. Passengers may or may not have to pay the cancellation charges when they cancel a flight with LATAM as per the airline's policy. The cancellation policy of LATAM is mentioned here for you as follows.
LATAM Airline cancellation Policy
- As per the 24-hour risk-free period, the passengers can cancel their flight ticket if the reservation is made at least a week before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the cancelation of the flight ticket is made after 24 hours, in that case, the cancellation will be subject to cancelation charges. The passengers will receive travel credit for canceling their non-refundable flight ticket.
- If the passengers have canceled due to medical conditions, they also don't have to pay the cancellation charges. However, the passengers must submit the necessary documents to support their reason.
- If the airlines cancel their flight ticket due to any technical issue, then the airline will be liable to compensate the whole amount of their flight ticket, and the unconvinced caused to them.
- If the airline cancels their flight tickets due to delayed departure, the passengers can cancel their tickets for free and ask for compensation.
Can I cancel my flight with LATAM?
A simple process is needed to be followed by the passengers to cancel their flight tickets online through the official website of LATAM.
- The first step is to get onto the airline's official website and look for the 'Manage Booking' option at the top tab of the homepage.
- Enter the credentials, like the PNR number and last name, and enter the arrow to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight page, you are required to look for the flight on which you have made the reservation of your flight ticket.
- After getting onto the available flight details, select the option of 'cancellation' and follow the process to cancel the reservation.
- You may also mention why you cancel your flight ticket to get a refund.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you'll get redirected to the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay the cancellation charges as applicable.
- Once the payment process is complete, you will get the confirmation about the cancellation in your mail or through text on your phone.
The passengers can also cancel their reservation over the call by dialing the Latam Customer Service Phone Number. It will ease the process for you, but there may be long hours of the hold-on call.
LATAM Airlines cancellation fee
If the passengers cancel their flight ticket 90 days before the scheduled departure, in that case, they don't have to pay any cancellation charges. If the cancellation is made within 90 to 31 days, the charges will be 15% of the fare, and the costs will be 29% of the food if the flight ticket is canceled within 30 days or less.