Cost And Steps To Make Changes in Eva Air Flight
EVA Air is a Taiwanese airline with a fleet size of 80. The airline flies to 62 destinations. If you booked your tickets with EVA Air but now want to bring some changes in the booking then you can easily do so. Eva Air Eva Flight Change policy allows passengers to modify the date and time on their tickets.
If you are wondering how to make changes and how much it will cost to change then this blog will provide you the information.
Eva Air Change Flight Cost
- EVA Air allows passengers to make alterations in booking from 3-7 hours to 360 days before flight departure. Depending upon the time left or how early you modify ticket, the fee will apply.
- Other factors like the class you booked, destination, type of change, fare rules etc. also decide the fee for flight change.
- You will be able to view your flight change cost during the change process.
- The change fee has to be simultaneously paid while modifying the ticket.
- If travel date or time is changed, then passengers might have to pay the difference in price and handling fees.
- Several times ticket modification fee can be higher than cancellation and booking new ticket. This mostly happens if changes are made in departure from peak-season to off-season.
Steps to make changes:
- Open Eva Air website.
- Select ‘Booking and Travel planning’ option from the top.
- Select ‘Change date/flight’ option under ‘Book a Flight’.
- Enter your family name, given name and booking reference.
- Then click ‘Change Date/Flight’.
- Select the change option and make modifications.
- Pay the change fee.
- New ticket will be issued to you.
You can also make changes by contacting the Eva Air reservation center of customer care. They will make changes to your flight and you can further pay Eva Air Change Flight Cost. You can also contact them if you need any other help or information.