Baggage Policy of Etihad Airways And Extra Allowance Fees
Etihad Airways is one of the largest airlines of United Arab Emirates & it gives best facilities to ther customer to travel without any hassle
Etihad Airways Baggage Policy mentions all this:
- Etihad Airways allows passengers to carry a checked baggage with maximum dimensions 72 centimeters wide, 90 centimeters long and 45 centimeters deep and not more than 30 kilograms.
- Passenger can also carry a cabin bag which can be 40 centimeters wide, 50 centimeters long and 25 centimeters deep and not more than 7 kilograms.
- If passengers are carrying a personal item like a handbag then it should be 30 centimeters wide, 40 centimeters long and 15 centimeters deep and not more than 5 kilograms.
- The baggage limit is more if you are travelling in Business class and first class.
- To find your baggage limit you can visit the Etihad website and select ‘Baggage Allowance’ under ‘Fly Etihad’. There select your arrival and departure location and your ticket class. The calculator will tell you how much baggage you can bring.
- Infants of 7 days to 23 months are allowed to carry a bag of 23 kg if they are travelling to or from the US and Canada. For other routes they can carry one bag of 10kg. For Children above 2 years general baggage rules apply.
- Passengers can also carry one Pushchairs or carrycot or car seat with checked baggage for free for infants and children.
- Passengers can also carry golf bags, scuba diving equipment, bikes, skis, poles, ski boots and surfboards as checked baggage if they do not weigh more than 32kg and 300cm.
- If your baggage exceeds the allowed limit then an oversized baggage fee of US $40 each way will apply for flights within the Middle East, between Beijing and Nagoya and between the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- A fee of US $60 will apply for all other flights, including US and Canada.
To know more about Etihad Airways Baggage Policy or to ask anything contact their customer care center.