Pregnancy Policy Of Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is the flag carrier that is headquartered in Panama City, Panama. Its main hub is at Tocumen international airport. Travelers are provided with the good service in this airline especially the pregnant ladies. It is safe if the process of pregnancy is safe and without complications. Some airlines that do not require medical certificates but it is recommended to consult a doctor before your trip.
Before anything, let us have a look at Copa Airlines Pregnancy Policy
- If the women are less than 30 weeks pregnant, then they can travel without medical approval provided that no condition should be applied.
- After 30 weeks, they need to sign the Liability Waiver Form that pardons the airline from any occurrence having to do with their condition.
- A travel certificate is required earlier than 72 hours before the travel date where it should be indicated that the passenger is physically able to travel.
- The boarding will be denied if we find any physical signs indicating that the labor has begun.
- To fly after pregnancy, you have to wait until the baby is at least 7 days old.
- Customer Reviews
- Absolutely the perfect information on Copa Airlines Pregnancy Policy. This is the right blog..