Cancel Your Flights in Just a Few Clicks with Aer Lingus Airlines Cancellation Policy
Flight cancellation is another thing faced by the passengers after booking and there can be varied reasons behind the cancellation. Every airline's carrier has their own rules and restrictions which are very important to know. If you have booked your flight ticket with Aer Lingus airlines, then you have an option to cancel your flight whether it’s domestic or international. But before making the cancellation request, you should need to know about the Aer Lingus cancellation policy which is very simple and easy to understand.
What is The Cancellation Policy of Aer Lingus Airlines?
- Ticket cancellation mostly depends on the fare type and route-wisely.
- Passengers can easily cancel their flights 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- If the ticket is refundable and booking made online, then one can make a request for the cancellation online and also request for a refund by filling the refund request form.
How to Cancel the Aer Lingus Airlines Flights?
If you want to cancel your Aer Lingus flight, then you can go through the below steps:
- Go to the official Aer Lingus airlines website and then click on Manage Trip section.
- Enter the booking number and last name into the given field.
- Click on the Continue tab and then choose a booking that you want to cancel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your flight.
In case you have still any doubt regarding the cancellation policy of Aer Lingus Airlines, then you can directly communicate with the customer service team of Aer Lingus airlines and obtain the dominant assistance by making a phone call.
- Customer Reviews
- Get complete details about the cancellation policies of Aer Lingus airlines and canceled my ticket easily with 100% refund of my ticket price..