How Can You Change American Airlines Flight?
Travel plans often change due to plenty of reasons and it always affects when you travel via air because it always becomes an expensive thing to change a flight due to the higher flight change fee. If you made a booking with American Airlines, then you can simply change your flight ticket that depends on the varied conditions. Before you change your American Airlines flight ticket, you should know about the flight change policy of American Airlines and the proper process of flight change.
American Airlines Change Flight Policy
- You can change your American Airlines flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your booked flight.
- You can change a flight without any change fee if you change your American Airlines flight within 24 hours of booking.
- Same-day flight change is subjected to the flight change fee that begins from $200 and varies upon the type of your ticket.
Process to Change American Airlines flight
If you wish to change your flight on American Airlines, then you can change it online through the below steps:
- First of all, you can visit the official American Airlines website from your preferred device.
- You can simply click on the Manage Booking section.
- Now type your booking number and last name into the given field.
- You can click on the Find My Booking tab to find your booking.
- After that, you can select your booking and then click on the Change Flight option.
- Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flight change process.
With these above-given instructions, you can change American Airlines flight in a very simple and instant manner. If you still need any kind of assistance related to flight change policy or process, then you can directly contact the customer service team of American Airlines.