Can I get my money back from Allegiant?
Allegiant Air is one of the biggest low-cost airlines in the world. Whether low-cost or not, the services they provide are all top-notch. The passengers are always pleased with the services Allegiant Air gives them. The only motive of the airlines is to provide the passengers with the best and most valuable services to their passengers.
Suppose you booked your flight with Allegiant Air but couldn't travel with them. So, now you are wondering, can I get my money back from Allegiant? Then don't worry anymore because this page will answer all your queries. All you have to do is to read this article till the end and get your refund.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy
It is essential to know the terms and conditions to get your Allegiant Air refund, popularly known as the Allegiant Air refund policy. Refer to the highlights below to acquaint yourself with the refund policy of Allegiant Air.
Highlights of Allegiant Air refund policy
- You can apply for a refund through the official webpage or by calling the customer care services of Allegiant Air.
- The refund policy of Allegiant Air says that it is advisable to apply for a refund within 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket and that too, free of cost.
- However, you will have to pay for the cancelation charges if you apply for a refund after 24 hours of booking your flight ticket.
- The charges for the refund depend upon your fare type, your ticket, route, travel destination, and the duration of applying for the refund.
- Your refund will take seven working days if you have booked the flight ticket through credit, and it will take twenty days if your booking is made through cash.
- You could apply for a complete refund if the airline canceled your flight.
You are now aware of the rules and regulations for applying for a refund. So, knowing how to get your money back from Allegiant for your unused portion of the flight ticket is essential. Continue reading to understand how to do so further.
Steps to apply for a refund with Allegiant Air
- The very first step of the process is to visit the airline's official website.
- You will find the Manage option on the official homepage.
- Feed in the necessary details, such as your last name and booking reference.
- Once done, hit the "search" option to find your flight ticket.
- Then, you will find the "cancel booking" tab for your flight detail.
- Right after cancelation, you will find the refund request tab to apply for a refund.
- Click on the refund request and complete the necessary procedure as per the onscreen instructions.
- Send your refund request for it to get processed by the customer services team.
- Once your refund request is processed, you will receive your refund as per the policy.
You can also request a refund by calling the allegiant air customer service phone number. However, you can contact customer care services at any time of the day. The custom help desk operates 24 hours a day and seven days a week. You can use any communication method to connect with the live assistant of Allegiant Air.
Thank you for submitting review.