Can I Cancel My Alaska Airlines Flight?
How to Cancel Your Alaska Airlines Flight? Process and policy
Cancellations are a crucial part of travel plans especially when an unavoidable situation seriously affects your trip. Alaska Airlines lets you cancel its flight tickets online without any hassle. However, you can also instantly cancel your flights by dialing the Alaska Airlines Customer Service Phone Number. But if you are comfortable with online flight cancellations, then here’s how you can do this.
- Visit the official website of Alaska Airlines in your web browser, or you can also get access to the airline’s official website.
- Now, head over to the Manage tab then enters the passenger’s last name and the booking confirmation code in their specific particulars.
- Hereafter, hit the Continue button to fetch your Alaska Airlines booking details, and then look for the flight cancellation option.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your flight cancellations on Alaska Airlines, and then check for its refund eligibility.
- Finally, navigate through the further onscreen prompts to make your refund request on the airline.
Cancellation Policy On Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines, as per its cancellations policy lets you cancel your bookings within 24 hours of its purchase. With this, you’ll get a full refund without even paying the cancellation fee.
- Since, not all the fares are eligible for refunds (award tickets, non-refundable tickets, etc.), the airline does not offer a full refund for its cancelations if done after the 24 hours’ grace period. However, if you have purchased the Alaska
- Airlines refundable fare 7 days before the due departure date, then you’ll be eligible for a full refund within the next 7 business days after the cancellation request is made.
- In case, if you have booked your tickets through an OTA or travel agent, then you’ll have to contact the airline through the Alaska Airlines Customer Service Phone Number and further discuss your refund request.