How to Make Reservations in American Airlines?
How can You Make the Reservation at American Airlines? Also, Explain the Pet Policy and Infant Policy.
Before going for a particular airline, the passengers should be well aware of its reservation process and its policy. It depends with whom you are traveling. If you are traveling especially with your family and pet, then you should be aware of the policy of traveling with them. This will lead you to escape from the later disappointment at the airport.
If you are the one who is unaware of all this and are looking forward to traveling from American Airlines, then you can call on American Airlines reservations to get full knowledge about all of these. Well, we are providing you with the full information about all you need. This article will be of help.
Reservation Process of American Airlines:
Talking about the process of reservation in American Airlines, the passengers must be familiar with the online process to make the reservation in this airline.
- Open the official website of American Airlines and you will see a box on the home screen that will ask you the whole information about your travel. This will include the place of leaving and arrival, the number of passengers traveling and the date on which you want to travel.
- Then you have to click on search flight. This will open a new web page with the flights. You can choose one of them and click on continue.
- After clicking on the continue, the detail of your flight will be shown. Now, you have to fill in the passengers' details form and click on continue.
- The last step will be to do the payment. You can choose the mode of payment and complete the process.
- You will get the confirmation email on your email ID.
Classes of American Airlines:
- The passengers are allowed to bring 1 personal item and 1 bag for free. Also, they can enjoy the various source of entertainment. The food will be delicious.
- The passengers will get more legroom and the adjustable seats with the chef-inspired meals and complimentary wine and beer. Also, we take care of your skin while flying.
- The passengers can choose from a large menu of meals in business class. The complimentary pillows and blanket are also available.
- The passengers can enjoy wider seats and more legroom where the inflight entertainment is free.
- Small pets of 8 weeks are allowed to travel in American Airlines and the weight of the pet and carrier should not be more than 9 kg.
- The pet should completely be in their carrier and under the seat in front of you.
- Pets in the cargo will be served on a first come first serve basis where the weight of the carrier should not exceed 45 kg.
For more information, the passengers can call on American Airlines pet reservations and get the help.
The passengers are free to call on American Airlines Reservations for Children to know about the infant policy.
- The passengers are allowed to carry 1 diaper per child.
- Children of age 2 or more are required to have their seat, a ticketed adult fare.
- Children under 5 are not allowed to travel alone on American Airlines.
- Customer Reviews
- Thank you for this information on American Airlines Reservations. I am very happy to be here on this post..
- Nice blog on American airlines reservations. I am here to read more blogs like this. Keep posting!!!.
- Hey, your American airlines reservation policy helped me a lot in reserving my seat on American airlines. Thanks for this kind help..