Group Travel in American Airlines
American Airlines offers passengers group travel. If a passenger is booking tickets for more than 10 people then they can book tickets under group travel. Group travel can also be booked for business meetings and conferences. If you wish to book group tickets then you need to know all this about the airline’s group travel.
There are three types of booking under group travel
For passengers departing together
Group Block Fares
- If 10 or more people are travelling together from a same location to the same destination then they can book Group Block Fares.
- Passengers can book Group Block fares 11 months in advance in American Airlines for oneworld destinations.
- If group booking is done then passengers can change one name per ticket for free till 48 hours before departure.
- For group bookings no minimum stay is required.
For passengers departing from distinct places
- If 10 or more people are travelling from different locations to the same destination then they can book Zone Fares.
- Passengers can book Zone fares for travels which are beginning from the U.S. or Canada and reaching the following destinations:
1. North America
2. Latin America
You can go to the American Airlines website and request for group rate to know the fare price.
Meeting and conference travel
- If tickets are booked for many people travelling to attend meetings, conferences and trade shows then the airline provides them discount.
- To avail meeting or conference discount there needs to be minimum 40 potential attendees. All these attendees are required to be travelers.
- This Discount code can only be applied to fares published on the website.
- Basic Economy and non-discountable fares are not applicable for such discount.
To book American Airlines group travel you can call their reservation center or customer care center. You can also book tickets directly on their website.
For any doubt or more information contact the customer care center of American Airlines.