Travel With Your Pet Without Any Trouble With A Reliable Allegiant Air Pet Policy
Being a pet lover, it is always difficult to leave your pet alone for a single minute and these things become more complex when you travel outside of your town or goes on vacation via air because most of the airlines do not allow the pet to travel in the cabin. But if you have booked your flight with Allegiant Air, then you can travel with your pets as it allows the passengers traveling with their pets. But there are curtains rules and restrictions are prescribed by the Allegiant Air in their pet policy that you should know before booking your flight.
What is Allegiant Air Pet Policy?
- Allegiant Air only allows small cats and dogs in which some of the breeds are restricted to carry. You can travel with your pet inside the cabin and there is no checked baggage policy for a pet.
- Dogs or cat must be at least 12 weeks old and a passenger accompanying them is must be 15 years old. Your pet should be medically fit and you may also ask to provide the health certificate at the airport.
- Pet carrier must be neat and clean and do not larger than 9 x 16 x 19 in dimension. The limit of per carrier is 2 and one carrier allowed per passenger.
- Pet should be able to turn left and right and it should also waterproof from the bottom.
- A fee of $100 is applicable per carrier for all pets.
- You will have to arrive at the airport at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure to check-in with your pet.
If there is still any doubt or query regarding the Allegiant Air pet policy, then you can approach the customer service team of Allegiant Air and avail the best help to fix every single query in a very simple manner.
- Customer Reviews
- I heard that Allegiant Airline is providing the cheapest flight and I feel comfort by reading Allegiant Air Pet Policy. Thanks..