How To Book Group Travel Ticket For Allegiant Air?

Everyone wants to travel in a group with their family and friends to explore new places and to meet new characters. In the specific features of allegiant airlines, Group travel is already incased to make your travel experience healthier and safe. Just lose the string of your purse and pay to travel in a group to share togetherness in the same aircraft.

Learn the Procedure to Book Group Travel Ticket with Allegiant Airlines 

Allegiant Airlines' extensive features to do the Group booking is not limited to travel but also includes additional facilities of seating comfort in the resplendent leather seats by serving hot and cold beverages.

Stick with the Procedure to book Group Travel ticket

  • Go to the official website of Allegiant airlines.
  • Under the booking option, select the Group booking.
  • Give the details of the departure city and the destination city.
  • Type the date to travel.
  • Add the number of passengers traveling in a group along and mention the class to travel.
  • After following the above, passengers can ask for the quote of the airline.
  • After the quote, you have to verify the details of your booking and save confirmation.

After the booking let’s discuss some important aspects of the features of the Group booking to let you know every important feature.

Some important points to consider for the Group Booking

  • Group booking allows passengers to pay the advance payment of 40% of the total fare and the rest 60% amount 21 days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
  • Even you can the name of the passengers 10 days prior to the actual departure of the flight
  • You will find that the prices of the Group booking are slightly higher/lower than the individual price.

Finally, you have learned all the basic information about Group Booking process, if required you can call directly the customer support team of Allegiant Air Group Travel to learn more about your query and features.


How do I get through to Allegiant customer service?

Allegiant is America’s ultra-low-cost airline that generally operates in charter flights. If you looking to plan a trip with Allegiant air then you should about the facilities that they provide to the customers onboard are hygienic meals, music, movies, & small games for children. Allegiant is the ninth-largest commercial airline in the United States. It’s headquarter is located in Summerlin, Nevada, the U.S. according to the report its fleet size is around 100 plus aircraft & the destinations covered by Allegiant air is counted around 120 plus. But if you are to get the Allegiant air customer service phone number, so that you can easily ask about the solutions for your queries.

Then to get the customer service number of Allegiant air, you just need to follow the steps that will provide the contact;

  • First of all, you need to visit the official website of the airline
  • After visiting the site, you need to just click on sign in & provide your username/id & password
  • After logging in to the site you will search for the option contact us, from the menu bar
  • There you get an option like help, services, or support, in these options, you will get contact us option
  • Visit in any one of them &there click on the contact us option
  • On the very next page, you will be provided with a customer service phone number that is toll-free
  • Dial the number & just follow the voice mail that provides the steps with different facilities & will also connect you with the representative.

Therefore through these easy points, you can easily contact the Allegiant air customer service number, which is available 24/7 round the clock to assist its customers with instant tips & tricks to get out from the queries they face with Allegiant Air.

  • Leave a comment
  • Your email address will not be published.