What is the Cancellation Policy of Alitalia Airlines?
Alitalia Airlines is one of the major airlines based in Italy which is already famous for its natural beauty among tourists all over the world. Italy is famous for its serene beauty and every year a lot of people prefer visiting Italy. Hence to attract more people from all over the world Italy tries establishing its connection with other countries through aviation industry. Hence you will get direct flights to Italy from all over the world. And one such prominent airline of Italy is Alitalia Airlines. But in case due to any important reason, you have to cancel your flight then you can easily cancel your reservations. To know how refer to below cancellation policy of Alitalia Airlines.
Cancellation Policies of Alitalia Airlines:
- To cancel tickets either you can ring up on reservation helpline number or visit official website
- If you want to cancel your reservations, click on official website and look for my trips or manage bookings
- Tap on cancel/change reservations
- Enter your booking number and last name printed on your ticket
- Once done your all booking details will load
- Go through the details once and click on cancel button
- And you are done. If you want you can also ring up on reservation helpline or visit ticketing office to cancel your ticket.
- Post cancellation you can apply for refund amount
- If you have cancelled your ticket within 24 hours of booking and from one week of flight’s departure then your entire amount will be refunded
- But if you cancel your ticket after 24 hours then a certain amount will be deducted depending upon type of ticket.
- After deduction the remaining amount will be refunded
And you are done with Alitalia Airline cancellation policy. in case of any doubt or query you can contact on customer care helpline number
- Customer Reviews
- Thank you for sharing Alitalia Airlines Cancellation Policy. I want to understand the cancellation policy before booking..