How to Make Reservations in Air France?
How to Travel With Air France: Pet Policy & Reservation for Children
Air France is a globally well-known airline group and also the flag carrier of France. The airline is also counted among the subsidiaries of Air France-KLM Aviation group and one of the founding members of Sky Team alliance. With its fleet size of 225, Air France operates its airline facilities across 201 destinations.
Hence, make your Air France Reservations along with your pets and children but first read about the airline’s pet policy, reservation with children and reservation process here.
Book Your Reservations with Air France Along With Desired Cabin Class
Air France offers best in class services to its passengers in its cabins. Here’s the list of cabins offered by Air France in its flights.
- Air France Economy
- Premium Economy
- Air France Business
- La Premiere aka Air France first Class
Pet Policy of Air France
- Air France welcomes both cats and dogs in its flight cabins; however, the pet carrier weight must be less than 8 kg or 17 lbs. and atleast10 weeks older
- The Air France pet fee can vary 30 EUR-125 EUR depending on the airport destinations and routes
- Air France also let you carry up to 3 your pets as checked baggage, however, the pet’s weight must exceed more than 8-75 kg
- The Air France pet fee can vary 60 EUR- 75 EUR depending on the flight destinations or routes
You can make your Air France Pets Reservations by contacting its reservation center and also consult about the other major information on pet and pet carrier.
Reservation with Children: Air France
- Air France provides discounts (between 20%-33%) on children with the age of 2 years or older depending on the flight durations and fare type.
- However, if the child’s age is less than 2 years then the discount can go up to 90%
- Air France allows only 1 hand luggage of 12 kg i.e. ( 9” x 13” x 21” ) & other luggage of 10 kg for 2 years old or older.
To make Air France reservations for children, you’ll need to contact the customer service of the airline and you can also consult for any other information on the same.
Steps to Book Reservations
- Use your web browser to visit the official Air France homepage
- In the Air France Purchase the ticket section, pick your travel type, departure & destination airports, travel dates, number of travelers and preferred class
- Next, pick your Air France flight from the available ones and then follow the onscreen prompts to make seat selections, passengers details, include extra services and then make payments to confirm the bookings
Furthermore, contact Air France reservations center to get any other information regarding pet policy, cancellation policy, booking process, etc.
- Customer Reviews
- I am happy with Air France pet policy. Because they allowed my pet dog to travel with me..